frozen: kristoff and anna

in case any of you wanted to know how I used to write

I'm cringing so hard looking back at this omg

but now I give you:

Frozen: Kristoff and Anna
currently at 62k reads (how?)

Anna's POV

I woke up from my sleep. I quickly slid to my window and saw Sven and Kristoff leaving for ice gathering. I quickly slide down the barrier and make it to Kristoff before he leaves. We've been together for a year now, and I have the feeling of something... I hug him and wish him luck.

"Be careful not to fall through ice," I joke.

(hold up pause

why did I think this was a joke what the heck I'm sobbing,,,?¿¿?)

He chuckles, "Wouldn't count on it. See you in a week." Our lips quickly come together before he heads out on Sven. I turn around and see Olaf smelling tulips from the stands.

Krsitoff's POV

My plan is working so far. She thinks I'm going ice gathering. When Sven and I are midst the trees, we make a turn until we are in a clearing. In a far distance I see a ship loading on.

"Hurry, Sven!" He bounds ahead and he stops by a man, "Excuse me, but where is this ship heading off to?"

"Weselton, sir."

"May I come along?"

"10 coins." I give him the coins and Sven and I come on. Someone shows me a room under the deck for me to stay. I take out my carrots and feed some to Sven. I rest down on a sturdy wooden bed and stare up at the top of the boat for a long time. Soon, I fall asleep.

Anna's POV

Oh, how I'll miss Kristoff. Oh well. I rush back into the castle and grab an apple to eat. I rush back upstairs and change into my everyday clothes, a black and turqouise silk dress with ribbon sleeves. I quietly go into the hall. I pass a picture of Kristoff and I. It was when we had a ball for the new year.

I stop by Elsa's door and knock. I almost thought it would stay closed, but she comes and opens it. "Ready?" I ask? (why is there a question mark?)

"Ready. Let's go!" She says. She ices the railing of the barrier and we each slide down it. And slide into the ballroom. After I found out she had powers, those strange memories that were changed filled my head. I stand still for a minute before sprinting along. Elsa showers snowflakes on us and ices the floor.

We each skate around in our socks, laughing and enjoying ourselves. Olaf comes in and Elsa makes a replica of him and he joins the fun, sliding around upon his stubby, snowy feet. I accidentally slip and start sliding. I laugh and pick myself up, sliding once again on the ice. We all have fun until night comes. "Ooh, I'm tired!" I exclaim.

"Well, might as well get some rest," yawned Elsa. Olaf and I slide out of the ballroom while Elsa melts the ice.

Kristoff's POV

I wake up and head up to the deck. In the distance, I see Weselton, the place full of riches. We dock and Sven and I quickly ride around the town. I look around and finally find the diamond stand. I look at the rings, and find the perfect one. It's silver with two small diamonds and a big one in the middle. I request that one and a silver one with a small diamond in the middle for myself. I buy them for 20 coins and head back into a boat to head back.

--One day later--

I go around the town and find a way into the castle secretly. I silently walk through the hallway, and when I hear Anna and Olaf laughing, panic floods me. I run into a doorway and wait for their laughs to fade away. I make to Elsa's door and knock.

She answers it and shock floods her face, "Kristoff, I thought you were ice gathering!"

"Shh! I want to ask your permission of me engaging to Anna. I went to Weselton and got rings. Expensive rings."

She looks deep in thought, "You know what happened with Anna and Hans, and I don't know about my answer. But I trust you to take care of my sister. Go ahead, I know she loves you." (so casual)

WHAT IS THIS AND WHY AM I CRYING