college apps

hiiii

i hope you're all doing well!!

i haven't been very active recently bc life has been very rough over the past few months

my time has been taken over by college applications and classes (especially intro to organic chemistry and ap physics. i'm dying. help)

i thought i'd give you guys a little life update hehe

as an update to the last part i've lost 70 lbs!! i'm over halfway to my goal of 120 total!! i'm so excited!!

now back to colleges:

i'm applying early decision to columbia university since their ed acceptance rate is pretty much 3x their rd acceptance rate. idc much for the binding part since i'd probably go either way. and even if i get deferred as an ed applicant, i'd get a second chance in the rd applicant pool. i figured why not??

i'm also applying rd to urochester and rit in rochester, ny.

i spent a lot of time trying to decide where i wanted to apply and what i wanted to do. i eventually gave up on many of the colleges i was planning on applying to such as uwashington (expensive out-of-state), harvard (i was lazy and didn't wanna answer their v difficult questions), and barnard (just didn't want to).

my columbia application is due in 17 days (nov. 1st) as i'm writing this and i'm freaking out

almost everything is done for my common app. i'm just waiting for my counselor to finish her job, for a teacher to get back to me on a part of my application involving a research abstract, and for that same teacher to submit a recommendation. other than that, i'm done!

on that note, people in college: is it okay for these to not be completed yet? it's kinda stressing me out since my application is due in a little over two weeks but i'm just trying to stay positive. i'm just not sure if i'm freaking out for nothing?

i hope you've all been doing well!! i miss interacting with people on here and i really need to be more active but between all that's going on in my life rn, i'm just tryna survive at this point.

i miss you all ahhhhh

but that's all hehe