hiii i need opinions

so after I finish That Jazz, I really want to start another jack x katherine story

so I've come up with a few ideas I feel would be fun to write

1. Princess Katherine is forced to marry off to another kingdom they are at war with to bring peace between the two kingdoms. However, she runs away to get away from the marriage and runs across a group of thievish commoners (the Newsies).

I don't know if this has been done before or not, but if it has, I've never read it. But what I am aware of is that Princess/Commoner Newsies AUs are really common.

2. In a post-apocalyptic world, it's a kill or be killed society. It's every man for himself to try and survive. Every living person is aware of and on the watch for the group of bandits that call themselves the Newsies who can ruin your life in a single night.

I really like this idea and I think it'd be different than most of the stories written about Newsies so far.

3. City of Ember style: everyone lives in an underground city, except for a certain group that live above ground. When these two worlds collide, the responsibility of leading these groups fall upon two teenagers.

I can't think of a general prompt for this one, but I think it'd still be fun to read and write.

4. Love is considered a disease. Every citizen of the world is assigned to someone of similar age by the time they are born, but that system crashes down when a pivotal event takes place.

Again, I think this would be something different yet fun to write.

I'd really appreciate it if you could vote on a story that I could write once I finish one or two of my stories! thank youuu!