there's more

this is from Lighted Skies, ca 2011

I woke up from my sleep, the red, blocky bed shifting under me. I reach out my hand grabbing my iron sword and my iron pickaxe. Then I open up my wooden door. I watch the snowflakes fall gently down, resting down on the snow covered ground. I walk down my cobble stairs and leave to my cave.

I hear a zombie growl and open up my inventory. I grab my infinity bow and my one arrow and look around for the hostile mob. When I find the zombie peer around the corner then stumble towards. I aim my bow at him and shoot. I shoot him two more times before collecting his flesh. I mutter half to myself, "Ugh. Only people who want to get hungry eat this. But maybe I could use it for something!"

I keep walking down the stone path, before reaching another cavern ready for exploring. I grab my torches and put it on the dark wall, the light beaming around, casting it's glow through the dark, stony room.

After I find some gold, a diamond, and fourteen iron, I head my way back up. "Snap!" I say when I get up there and realize it's night. I put my iron helmet and iron boots on sprint the entire way there.

I quickly close my wooden door and sigh in relief. I open my chest and put my sword and pick in there. I open my ender chest and put all my ores and minerals in it.

I feel a yawn escape me and walk on over to my bed, the red covers ruffled from my last night's sleep. I eat a cooked chicken then climb into my bed, the darkness of sleep overwhelming the gaze of my half lit room.

in case you couldn't guess, yes that was minecraft ff that i regret writing