One Last Crime

Unknown Pilot's POV

Outlaw. Criminal. Terrorist. A threat to the Frontier by both the Militia and the IMC. I've acquired many names during my time, all but a few being villainous. Angel City's Most Wanted.....but I'm done with this life.

This charade is done for; This war will never end. For years I've tried to stop it, but I've learned that like the great wars of the past, this will not end well for any of us. The only way out is to escape this hellish nightmare; To start a new life in the outer reaches of the galaxy. I only have one shot for this; One opportunity. I better make this count.

Swamplands of Typhon...

I stood over a cliff, looking over the Fleet Expedition Base amidst the dense fog

I stood over a cliff, looking over the Fleet Expedition Base amidst the dense fog. Flyers passed over me as they flew towards the base. The IMC had just finished pushing the Militia back with the support of the ARES Division. I noticed a few ships of various sizes landing near our location.

Krieg: What about the small one?

Legion: THE MK. II IMC FLAGSHIP MAXIMUM HOLDING CAPACITY IS 35,000 POUNDS...

Krieg: So it can't hold you?

Legion: IT IS 210 POUNDS UNDER OUR COMBINED WEIGHT...

Krieg: Okay, then what about-? Wait....did you just call me fat?

Legion: I NEVER SAID SUCH A THING...

Right. You're so funny.

Legion: I DETECT SARCASM.

Yeah. It was.

Krieg: What about the MK. III over there?

Legion: THE MK. III IMC FLAGSHIP WILL SUFFICE...