Allies

Krieg's POV

Looking at the young man reminded me of the people of Angel City. Locked inside like a prison underneath our care, they would harass us during our shift and do whatever it took to make our duty a living hell. Looking back on it, I probably deserved it, but this young woman didn't deserve the treatment she's been given. At least as far as I know.

Cardin: I see Beacon's local delinquent has a death wish

I looked behind me, only to see a white wall before turning back to him.

Krieg: Hmm? You must be talking about yourself, cause I don't see a mirror anywhere.

I noticed the man growl with anger.

Hmm. Sensitive type.

???: Beat him to a pulp Cardin!

Krieg: Geez.

He began to smirk.

Krieg: And all this time I thought Weiss had a massive ego.

Weiss: Hey!

And it's gone.

Krieg: What's your problem with her?

Cardin: Velvet? She's just another faunus.

Krieg: And? What's your point?

Cardin: She's an animal!

Krieg: For real? We're all animals, dumbass!

Cardin: Hngh! Ah!

Pressing a button on the wrist, I phased out as his mace hit my chair. A bit pissed off, I walked behind his previous location, injected 100cc of stim, and grabbed a gravity star, waiting. Phasing back in, I tossed a star in front of myself, pulling his friends into its blast range. Making a fist, I turned and decked the man as hard as I could in the face, surprisingly only knocking him out cold instead of severely injuring him.

As I looked among the crowd, I noticed a mix of emotions. Ruby, Pyrrha, Ren, and Blake showed shock, Yang and Nora showed excitement, Weiss disgust, and Jaune fear. Looking back down at the man, I rolled my eyes.

Krieg: It shouldn't matter who or what they are, they're still your ally. They need your support as much as you need theirs.

Cardin: Ah.......ow.

Krieg: Your prejudice can cost you your life out in the battlefield Cardin. Remember that.

Cardin: I'm.....not done...... with you.

Krieg: Yeah. We are.

I headed back out to the hangar and got ready for class.

Hopefully, I'll actually learn something from this.

Timeskip brought to you by RWBY Chibi: Krieg notices his suit is just a bit off today.