First Night

Krieg's POV

As I entered the designated area, an empty ballroom, I looked around the place. Seeing all of the students with sleeping ware, I quickly made a revelation.

Well shit. Don't exactly have anything to sleep in but these clothes. Mmmmph.

I began to walk around the massive ballroom, looking for a spot to sit when I noticed the only person I knew here with her sister.

Yang: It's like a big slumber party!

Ruby:I don't think Dad would approve of all the boys, though.

Yang: I know I do!

As I walked through a crowd of men, I noticed them suddenly flexing.

Why?....oh....

I looked to see the blonde pur in my direction, more than likely to the shirtless men. Rolling my eyes, I found a corner and sat alone, listening once more.

Yang: What's that Rubes?

Ruby: A letter to the gang back at Signal. I promised to tell them all about Beacon and how things are going.

Yang: Aw, that's so cuuuute!

Ruby: Shut up! I didn't get to take my friends with me to school! It's weird not knowing anyone here!

Yang: What about Jaune? He's... nice! There you go! Plus one friend! That's a hundred percent increase!

Ruby: Pretty sure Weiss counts as a negative friend....back to zero.

Yang: Okay.....what about him!?

Hmm? No.

Ruby: Krieg? He's a...

Yang: Krieg? That's an odd name.

Really? Yang isn't exactly common either.

I stood up from my corner and started my walk back to the hangar, speaking to Ruby and Yang on the way out.

Krieg: We're aquaintances. You help me, I help you. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I closed the door behind me as I began my trek back to the hangar, the shining stars guiding me through the courtyard of the dark school. I looked upwards to the moon, gazing at it in wonder.

Why is the moon like that? It's beautiful but a mystery nonetheless.

I approached the hangar door, taking one last look around before entering the building. As I entered, I placed my hand around the back wall, blindly looking for a switch till I find it several seconds later. As I flipped the switch, the lights came on one by one till the entire place was lit. Morior stood in the middle of the place in idle, activating itself as I approached him.

Morior: HELLO PILOT...
IS THERE SONETHING YOU NEED?

Krieg: Can you open the vault and your frame real quick? I need to get my gear together.

Morior: UNDERSTOOD PILOT...
OPENING CHASSIS AND VAULT NOW.

Krieg: Thanks.

As I embarked inside Legion, I grabbed my gear from behind the seat. As I disembarked, he closed the chassis behind me. Walking towards the back of the titan to the vault, I noticed his batteries were yellow instead of the usual green.

Wondering if he's low?

Krieg: Morior. Battery life.

Morior: BATTERY LIFE AT APPROXIMATELY 68 PERCENT.