Forever Fall

I'm debating whether or not to make a Monster Hunter based story. It wouldn't have to be a crossover or anything but the game itself is just interesting enough to come up with one.

Krieg's POV

We would've finished the book, had I not drifted off. Slowly closing my eyes, I wandered into the darkness again. I expected more of my past to reveal itself to me; To relive every dark moment of my life. But I didn't get any of that. All I got was silence. Then the crackling of a campfire. Opening my eyes, I saw myself on the same snowy mountain as before. A small wooden cabin built behind me as the fire gave me warmth.

It was then I noticed a small black cat popping out from the snow next to me

It was then I noticed a small black cat popping out from the snow next to me. Its ears twitching as the creature's yellow eyes stared at me with curiousity. I placed a hand on the cat's head, petting it as everything went hazy. It was then I truly opened my eyes.

Back in the real world.

Looking around the room, I stood up from the bed and checked the time.

6:47am. Damn that's early. Huh?

Looking at the bed, I noticed Blake had fallen asleep as well. The open book was being used as a pillow and her body shivering a bit from the cold room. Slowly lifting her head, I replaced the book with an actual pillow and covered her body with a few blankets. Her shivering stopped as I grabbed my suit and quietly opened the door.

Closing it, I heard snoring from behind me. When I turned around, I saw Ruby asleep on the chassis of Morior and Yang on the hand. Both of them had sleeping bags of their own.

Krieg: What the hell is this?

Noticing the helmet's blue visor lighting up, I placed it over my head to read the Titan's message.

Morior: BOTH OF THEM ARE ASLEEP PILOT...
I CANNOT MOVE WITHOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF WAKING THEM UP.

I noticed that. Where's the ice princess?

Morior: MISS SCHNEE HAS RETURNED TO HER DORM ROOM...
AS YOU CAN SEE, THE OTHERS DID NOT FOLLOW SUIT.

Blake is in the bedroom, so that makes 4.

Morior: SO HOW DID IT GO PILOT?

How did what go?

Morior: YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH MISS BELLADONNA.

Friends. That's all.

Morior: YOUR PREVIOUS THOUGHTS SHOW OTHERWISE.

Stop it.

Morior: YOU CANNOT DENY IT PILOT.

Lalalala!