chapter 1

It all started with that one smile,that devilish smile that took my heart in a nanosecond.He was coming at me ,it was weird but i didn't gave a fuck my eyes were set at his face ,his six pack ,his whole damn body was yelling at me.When i came to my senses i saw that he was just one mile away his eyes set on me as if he was burning a hole at my head.I was just lost.He came closer and closer .Finally he lowered his head down and i closed my eyes.Damn it was my first kiss.

2 weeks before

"Lucy"somebody was calling me"Lucy" i didn'answer but the voice was getting stronger and stronger.Then something cold and sticky was thrown at my face .I open my eyes only to see my mom standing on my bed.

"Mom why did you have to wake me up,and why did you have to throw water at me.Hmph"I told her while i was pouting.
"Dear god why did you have to give me such a good for nothing daughter"my mom told me."Mommmmm"i said in a childish tone."Okay ,okay my lovely daughter ,can you do me a favor and get your ass ready for school it is 7:30"she said.

"What ,are you fucking kidding?Why didn't you wake me up sooner,oh god i will be late for school"
I said while getting up from my bed and rushing to the bathroom to shower and do my daily routine.After i took a good shower ,I dryed my hair and did style them a little bit showing off my long brown curls,then i put on some makeup that wasnt heavy but it looked natural.Put some plain jeans on,with a black shirt and a black jacket.I really loved black it was one of my favorite colors beacause it showed of my curves more and give me a more feminine look.After looking at the mirror and giving myself thumbs up,i went downstairs.My mom was waiting for me and looked at me with that "That is my girl" look.

"Well finally what pleasure to see that you got up from your sleep Lucy"my dad told me with a mischevieus tone.
"Dad"i said while running and throwed myself at my dad like a koala.It was a pleasure view,well not all of that because when my dad fell down because of my weight i felt like a roll of fat.I swear that my dad was so in pain when he fell down it really made me laugh.My dad was an inginier and his job asked him to travel around a lot,this is why we don't see each other often but even thought we don't spend a lot of time together still our bond was so strong ,like i could tell him everything .Well not everything everything because if i told him that i like a boy he would break that boy bones.Poor my future husband."Good to see that you are in shape darling"dad told me.
"Awww what a compliment ,finally someone who isn't yealling at me" i looked at my mom.My mom eyed me.Then i looked at my watch and saw that was 7:55.At that moment i felt everything falling,then i took my bag and rushed to the door.

"Where is my goodbye kiss "my dad told me.I rushed and gave them a big smoch on the cheeks."Duh,now i really have to go,i am so fucking late for school"."Lucy"my dad yelled at me."Watch your language"he told me with a strict tone that only made me laugh."As you wish sir now i am going bye"i said while waving at them and running for school.I really didnt want to run because i didn't want to ruin my makeup and clothes but what to do god dosen't love me.I took of my shoes and started running as fast as i could.Everbody was watching me like a crazy person but i didn't give a shit.