Chapter 13

Hope you all enjoy this chapter too!

********

I knew that accepting Fedrerico to live with me was one of the worse decisisions of my all life.There I was wake at 5 o'clock because of my stupid friend who dosen't know what to wear for his first day in school.My life is so fucked up now .

"Lu luu tell me wich suits me better red or blue ?Or maybe this t-shirt ?Do these pants look good on me?How are my muscles do they look hot enough ?Lu luu!"

"Wahh,what happend?"I said to him while yawing and streching out my arms.

"Worse.How can you do this to me really I am in a matter of life and death here and you yawn you damn yawn"

And there it was the mad man is back."Frederico for god sake it is 5 o'clock of the morningg ,morning, and school starts at 8 o'clock do you understand the difference it means we have three hours before school starts it is a lot of time for getting ready get it?!

"Now which is better the blue or the green"he told me while ignoring what I said completly

"Bahhhh,the blue one it suits you better ,good now"I said to him and got out of bed to take a shower.

"Veryyy"he said and slapped my ass.

"Assholeee" I said to him and went showering.

I turned on the hot water and let the water flow freely onto my body.I felt so relaxed and dreamy.For a moment for a tiny moment Damon face came to my mind.Then everything hit me back.His moves, his lips, his eyes and his words.The words that were kept at my mind were"Will you be my girlfriend"he sounded so sweet telling me that while blushing a little.Then I rembered how selfiesh and pathetic he was and that he wanted me only so that he could show off his family that his girlfriend isn't a slut.At that moment I felt a little pang on my heart but I choose to ignore it
even thought deep in my heart I knew that I little part of me has already fallen in.I was lost in my own word of thoughs till I heard a loud scream.

"What ,what happend what is it ?"

"Myyy chanel bagg ,my presious bag is destroyedddd!!!"Frederico started crying and screaming like a mad man.I sighed to myself at the sigh of my bestfriend.I really don't get why am I friends with him sometimes because we are a lot of diffrent from each other we are like sugar and salt but even though he is like this he is such a good friend.I really can't forget how we meet and how we became bestfriends.

Flashback

"Mom really don't worry about me I will be good I am fine and I will make it so please don't overstress yourself."I lied to my mom for the very first time.

It was the day of finals for entering highschool and as unlucky as I was I catched a cold the day before.It wasn't that severe but it managea to drie the energy out of me.Even though I told my mom I was fine ,i still didn't felt any better.My head was hurting so much but I ingnored all of that.I continued walking until I couldn't control my body anymore.Darkness overcame me and I didn't see or hear anything anymore that was the moment when everything became black and I fell this is all I can remember.Then when I opened my eyes I saw a cute guy with blue ocean eyes staring at me and trying to wake me up.He took a bottle of cold water and throwed it in my face
I wanted to punch him so hard at that moment but I remember that I had to go because the exam would start at any moment.I got up and I was surpriesed when I saw his face ligh up with a smile.

"Galdd you waked up,you scared the shit out of me girl"he told me and streched his hand out.
"I am Frederico Zaka Gonzales ,nice to meet you"he told me.

"I am Lucy Miller nice to meet you too and thank you" I told him with the same smile.I don't know I felt safe with him and felt like I knew him for en enernity.I got up ,cleaned my clothes and started going my way.Then he stoped me.

"Waitt...umm can we maybe ..um you know ...umm be friends"he told me while blushing a little.Omg Frederico really looked so cute at that moment so how could I reject him.

"Yessss!!"

End of flashback

"Earth for Lucyy,what you were thinking ?Don't tell me you were dreaming for my naked bodyy?!You,you nasty girl"he told me while puting his hand around his body.

"Hahhahaahahahhhahah stupid,I was just thinking about a cute guy I meet in primary school"

"Uùuu girl cute guys alert,show me who he is I am single so maybe he want's to hook up eith me"he said while winking at me.

"Maybe another time"I said to him while slaping his hard ass.I nearly breaked my hand from all those muscle of his.

Well this is one of my longest chapters everr really hope you will like it .If you like give it thumbs up and comment too.If you don't like coment again :)))) Love y'all.