Chapter 20

Well guys I am back again :) I am sorry that I haven't updated lately but I have been a little bit busy with school and a bit sick.Well now I am better!I hope you will like this chapter too.

Lucy P.O.V

Oh gosh I can't belive I said yes.

"What di..did you say?!"Damon was totally shocked .

"I said that hmmm..in some way ..you know ...that thing when you accept to ..hmm become ..more than friends with.... somebody else"I was so fucking embarresed that I didn't know what to say.

"I don't know it?To become more than friend what could that be?Please can you teach it to me."He said while smirking.I knew it he is just kidding with me.

"Dick,you know it very well what I meant.You know what I get it back forget it that I said yes it didn...."Oh,shit.

"Hahhahahahahahahhahahaha,so you said yes"His face lit up.He looked like a child that got the candy that he wanted in my case I am the "candy".Stupid boy

"Asshole!!!"

"Well I am your sweet asshole"He winked at me.I could see him taking some steps,until he was so near that I could feel his heartbeat.He brushed my hair sweetly and kissed my forehead.He treated me like I was such a precious thing,that made my hole body tremble.

"You know if this is a dream I don't want to wake up from it ever"Damon whispered in my ear with his sweet and husky voice.

"If I were you I would think this was a dream too,because I am too hot to be true."

"Hahhahahahahahha I don't opose to that"He said while laughing.

He came even more closer.Our lips were just one inch away.My heart started beating louder and louder.

"Lucy you make me so fucking crazy"His eyes changed color.
I could see that he had a strong deseire to devour me.He looked like a beast who was waiting to eat his prey.I could feel his lips brush with mine.Butterflies started forming in my belly.He catched my lips and started kissing them slowly.Oh gosh,he is driving me crazy.I gave him permission to put his tounge in and he didn't waste a second and started kissing me hungrily.His tounge was inside my mouth exploring every bit of it.I was in need for air so I broke the kiss.

"Damon I can't any...."He didn't listen to me and started kissing me again.

"Wai..wait..let me..breath"I said

"Lucy do you know that all this time I have been so hungry for your lips,your skin,your body,your everything.Even your smell makes me go wild.Now that you finally are mine I don't want to spend a second apart from you"He said while brushing my lips.

"Damon you are m..."I couldn't finish my sentence.

"Lucyyy ,here you are I was searching for you everywhe...Wowww what a surprise you and Damon ,together and you aren't yelling to Each-Other woww totally shockk"Phari said.
She has a really great timing,really.

"Pahri what a beatiful girl you are!!"Damon said while gritting his teeth.He really scared me off.

"Awww I know I am beatiful you dickhead"She throwed her hair behind and turned to me.

"You ..hmm sonething is weird..why are you so red girl and your lips they ar..."

*Bell ringing*

"The belll,we must go to classs come on guys"

"Shit we have math now shit shit shit "Phari said.

"Thanks god"I whispered to myself.

"What did you say??"Phari asked.

"Umm ..your dress..yes you dress is so pretty you rock it"

"Of course I am an hot chick"She said while waving her butt to me.

"Yeah of course you are,you are"
Good job Lucy ,you are safe now.
As I was going to class I forgat all about Damon.Shit.I looked behind but he was nowhere to be found.I thought that he has gone to class so I turned around and without understanding it I hit something hard.

Not again.

"Sor..Damon where were you"

"I was here all the time watching you"He winked.

"Leave the bullshit now and let's go to class because we have math and I don't want to hear Mimi yelling at me is fucking annoying.Seriosly."

"Nope"

"Damonnnn"

"Give me a kiss first"

"Are you kidding me?There are people around"

"I don't care ,better so they can now tha you are My girl then"

I blushed from the way he pronaunced the word My girl.

"I said noo"The words came a bit harsh so I felt a little bit guilty.I saw that I hurted him.

"Damon I..I...am so..."

"I am going.Bye"He said.Shit,I didn't knew what to do but I couldn't stand seeing him sad to so I just kissed him.

"Good now?!"

"Noo that wasn't a kiss you merly touched my lipss,once moree,once more"

"Fuck off"I said while puting my tounge out.I turned around to go to class but a suprise where awaiting for me there.

Shit.I am fucked up.

If you like this chapter too don't forget to vote and comment.Love you guys for supporting me😍.