Chapter 15

The vidio that I have linked is just for fun because i really like their dance.I dont know if one of you guys is a fan of korea but if you are comment so i would now.Btw I am not from korea but i just love them.:)

Lucy P.O.V

I really couldn't keep my laugh from Damon reaction it was pricless really pricless. He looked so fucking cute and that made my heart skip a beat especially when I saw him trying to hide his face from the embarresment.I don't know what hit me but without understanding I was pinching his cheek.I was shocked at that moment like how.He looked at me even more shocked.We didn't react but just kept looking at each other without talking without doing anything . I couldn't think of anything else expect his face,his heat,his lips and the emotions that he send to my body .His beatiful eyes started darking and it looked like clouds started sourounding them.It looked like ...like he....

"Hem,hemm guys please stop flirting before my eyes for god sake if you want to do it get a hotel room not here  but if you want me to join.... I think that I would do it.Like with a handsome body like yours how could I resist you"Frederico said while licking his lips from Damon view.That fucking playboy .

"You want to be killed don't you ?!And ..we were not.. flirting"I said in a low voice because I knew very well that if Frederico wasn't there I would have kissed thoose pinkish lips of his.
I was wating for a reaction from Damon but nothing his face was blank like a paper.When he finally started realising his face darkened like it was filled with anger.

"We were not flirting..like how could I flirt with someone so ugly like her!?"Damon said in a spitful voice.

"WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!"Frederico shouted at him.

I was just shocked I didn't now what or how to reacat.I was shocked more with myself because his words didn't hurt me before but now, they hurted me so badly. I don't know but something broke inside of me. Tears where threating to drop.My heart I felt a pang in there it was hurting like..like ....I liked him.

"Let..let 's go "I managed to say to Frederico.

"And Damon I would never FLIRT WITH YOU NEVER hear me N E V E R!"
I tried to act up so he couldn't understand that I was broke inside.I took Frederico hand and started going to class.At that moment hot tears started droping on my face but I just cleaned them.I saw that Frederico saw my condition but he didn't say anything he just huged me warmly.

"Frederico I...I think I like himm,for god sake I think I have fallen..I...I"I said while trying to not choke with my own tears.

"Shhh shhh I get it "

"Noo noo I don't like him noo ,even if i do I will bury my feelings deep in my heart I will not give up i will not"I said   while whipping my tears but they just kept falling.

"You bitchh now stop being a drama queen.Omg so ugly really do you know that you look like a turtle when you cry"he said while cleaning my face with his hands.

"...but you look so beatiful when you smile.So give me one BIG HAPPY SMILE!!!"

"Fredericooo"

"Smile ,smile ,smile "he started yelling in the hall.Oh gosh he embaress me everytime.

"Dickhead"I said while trying smiling to him .

"...but thank you,you made me feel better"

"That is my girlllll come on get your ass to class now"he hited my ass and took my hand.

"Let's go to bathroom first better because I look like shit now"

"Hmmm don't you always look like shit lmao"

"FREDERICOO !!"

"Buhahahah okay okay sexy hot turtle girl go fix your face now"

"Hmm you don't think I am sexyy hhh let's see it.Let me prove it then"I said while teasing him.

"Hmm how so?"

"Let's go party tonight ,I wanna get drunk so badly...please I really need it"

"Lucyy..but promise me that you will not cry for him again"

"Pinky promise"I said.

"Yeahh pinky promise"