Chapter 14

"Sweety, it is true that love hurts and it makes you feel pain but...that pain can't be cured with medicines it can only be cured... by love"
This is just what my grandma told one day about love and it really changed my vision about love.Hope I transmitted my feelings.

*******
Lucy P.O.V

Now here I was running like a mad dog because I or better We were late for school because of Frederico stupidness.God I feel like his balls will be in my hand in the near future.

"Frederico ...come onn ,hurry.... a little bit... we are.. gone be latee now"I said while I was trying to catch my breath.

"Can't you see me runnin,I am trying all my best really but I can't my legs are giving up really"For god sake if that would be called running then I have been living with a lie all my fucking live.

"Ye..yeahh come on..you...fucking bitch hurry...and ...a ...little..bit..because ..we are near to... the school"I barely managed to say.

Finally we arrived at the school gate and lucky us ....we were LATE AGAIN!!!

"Bruhhh,not again for god sake why why whyyy!!"

"Come on Lu Lu it is not a big deal like it is just one hour ,it dosen't really matter"Frederico tryed to calm me down.

"Youu fucking bitch ,if it wasn't for you who was trying to act like a drama queen we would't be so fucking late "I said while hitting his hard chest.Even though my kicked didn't do him nothing at all.

"Ouchh..ouch..ouchh,Lu Luu stop!!"

"NO!!"

"If you don't stop I will tingle youu"

"No you don't dare..."

"Watch mee"he said with a mischevous smile plastered on his face.He started tigling me everywhere .I really could't keep my laugh so I started laughing like crazy.

"Really stop noww"I said while whiping my tears from all that laughing.

"Noooo"he said and continued tingling me.

"Please st....."I couldn't finish my world because we were inturepted by someone calling my name in a fierce way.

"Lucyyy!!"I turned my head to see who it was and guess what here was the devil Damon Brown.I was shocked because I didn't expect him to yell to me like that.Like I wasn't doing anything so why.

********
Damon P.O.V

I was playing games all night so I woke up late today.Gosh I hated when I was late for school,now I need to prepare my mind for some lectures from my dad.Only thinking about it makes my head hurt.

"Come on Damon "I said to myself and got up so I could to a shower and head for school.After the long hot shower I dressed up and went downstairs for breakfast.Like always the table was empty with only a note that writes "Don't wait for us".Ironic right that is my fucked up family.My mother rarley comes home and my father dosen't talk to me at all to them I am only a burden like I don't get why they born me if they didn't want me.I sighed to myslef.When I saw the hour I rushed, took my bag and started making my way to school.I was so sleppy until I hear loud voices coming from school.I cursed them and were planning on ingnoring them but something stopped me.The person who was laughing was Lucy Miller and she was with a boy who was running his hands all over her body.A strange feeling spread through my body.I don't know what it was but it was making me feel so annoyed and without understanding I screamed  her name aloud.She turned her head and her face looked like she just saw a ghost.

"What are you doing FLIRTING with a GUY in front of school door"I said to her in a angry and stern voice .If it was someone else I wouldn't care but with her I don't know why I couldn't let it go.

"I am not...."She couldn't finish her sentence because the guy that was near her shushed her.I felt anger built up in my veins.

"Dude I am not just any guy ,I am Lucy boyfriend we have been in a realatshonship for five years also... have a kid together right hun?And who the fuck are you"
My mind went blank at that moment like I couldn't belive what I just heard.I don't know but I felt a sharp pain at my chest.Why ,why did I felt that.Do I l.....My thoughs were inturrepted by a loud laught.

"Bahahahahahahahahahahaahhhahahah I am dying mann reallyyy"Lucy and the asshole boy near her both said while wiping their tears.

"Your face at that moment was just pricless,like how could you belive such a obvious lie really even a kid would get it that it was a lie"Lucy said while holding her belly from laughing that aloud.

I felt my face heat up because of the embarresment.Stupid me.

Hope you like this chapter too,and give me opinions what do you think about Damon P.O.V.Continue voting my story if you like it.Love you all.