Chapter 21

What's up guys.Wow it has been a long time really without writing,I don't why but I didn't had any thoughs about what to write that is why I have been so non active,but I hope you haven't forgaten about my story and hope you all will like this chapter even though it will be messy💖🌷.

Phari P.O.V

Fuck I am late.Goshhh now I need to hear Mr.Mimi statment.

"Lucyy will you come we are so fucking l..."
Where did she go?

"Lucy"I said again but no answer.That stupid person how can she be lost.I started searching for her but nothing so I deceided to go back to class.On my way there I heard Damon voice .I knew he was hooking up with some "bitch"but I was curios who the next "bitch" was.

"Bitch alert"I said but when I saw who the person he was hooking up was my mouth nearly fell to the floor.

"Lu...Lu....LUCY"

"What the fuck you and Damon what the fuck,shitt wait what...how..whenn..youu ...Bahhhh what is this"

"Phari relax hear me first"Lucy said while trying to calm me down because I was going crazy.

"Talkkk quicly tell me ,what happened and why where you kissing him.Dont tell me you have gotten money from him..or..or has he threatned you ..tell me what does he want..do..."

"Get your hands of my Lucy,you touched her long enough!!"Damon said with a smirk on his face.

"What is this dick saying Lucy?Damon "babyboy "she isn't your Lucy"I said ironicly and  took Lucy on my side.

"Gu..."Lucy was trying to say.

"Do you wanna bet that she is MY Lucy"Damon said again and took her on his side.

"Guyy.."

"Of course.I am ready.What do you want ?!"

"GUYSS BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE  FUCKK UPP!!!!!"Lucy yelled

"But.."

"Shut itt!!"

"I shut it"

"First I am not an object to play me like that"Lucy said.

"We were..."Me and Damon said.

"I said shut it"Lucy gave both of us a death glare.

"Secondly Damon isn't threating me and I haven't gotten money from him really that is ridicoulous."

"Why were you kissing him then?"

"About that...hmmm...you know..I...kind of....am...hmm..you know"Her face became so red.

"She is my girlfriend"Damon said while placing her hand on his.I saw Lucy blushing on the side it totally shocked me.

"Whatttt!!!Kidding right..Lucy is this true??"

"Well you ...know it kind of... is"

"How kind of ,he or is or isn't!!"

"He is"Lucy said.

"Now do you belive me that she is my Lucyy!"Damon took Lucy and kissed her on forehead.I always thought that they looked good together but still..

"Lucy why didn't you tell me?I am your friend right?I tell you everything about Andrea but you...."I was kind of hurt.

"Pharii,i didn't meant to not tell you but I didn't know myself that I loved him and I beacame his ..girl...girlfriend this morning."

"Whatt this morning!"

"Yeah"

"Ohoo even though I am still a little bit mad with you I will accept it even though he is a dick I will still accept it!."

"Pahriii I love you!!"Lucy said and came and hugged me.

"What about me???Why don't you say "I love you"to me too"Damon started sulking.

"Well Mr.Brown you are  diffrent"She said and winked to him.

"Oo I like how it sound Mrs.Miller"
Damon added.

"Awwww enjoy it while you can"I said.

Bell ringing...

"Shittt math shit I forgat shit,shit ..."

"Lucy Miller ,Phari William come here right now"The director said.

"Ye...Yess sir"
Gosh I need to put up with his blabbing now.

"Why are you both not in class?As long as I know lesson has started but you both go around in the hall?!!I want both your parents to come here and meet me."The director said.

"But sir..."Lucy said.

"Get in your classes now !!!"

"Mr.Brown don't be so evil now why are you playing the role of a director when you know that you aren't anything more from trash!!"Damon said in spiteful voice.

"O and one more thing if you yelled at her one more time i don't know what I might do"

"Why is she one of your playthings?How much money has you given her?It must be a l..."

I saw Damon clenching his fist on the side.

"You asshole,I will kill you today I swea.."

"Damon,stop please don't do something you will regret later ,he is still your father!!"Lucy said.

"Lucy get out of my way did you heard what he said about you do you think I can allow it?!"

"Damon please I know but please leave it to me I can take care of if"

"Wow are we writing a drama "His father said ironiclly.

"Mr.Brown I don't know if you know me but just in case I am Lucy Miller your son girlfriend.I am sorry that we meet..."

"I am curious to know how much has he given you it should be a.."

I couldn't anymore so i just slaped him.

"For god sake I was trying to be polite but you don't deserved it.You know money can bring you luxury,fame,beatiful cars a beatiful house or beatiful womans but..it can't buy you love!!And he didn't buy me we both..just feel in love in unexpectdley times!"I was embarresed because of my lame speach.Gosh open my grave.

I felt Damon hand on my waist and saw him smirking on the side ,yeah he was kidding with me again.Just you wait I eyed him.

"Mr.Brown you heard her she said it clearly so I don't think that you need me to do a resume of that"

"No I heard and..I understood it clearly you can go now"

Damon took my hand so we could go but at that moment I heard something that I didn't expect.

"Thank you"Mr.Brown said in a whisper voice.His face looked like a proud father totally difrente from the person I saw.That moment I understood that I have A hell of a ride to go.