Chapter 11

"You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time"

*******

"Damon?!" I was shocked I didn't expect anyone to be at school at this hour.

"What are you doing in school ?"

"Should I ask the same thing ?I was going home when I saw a bug humming to herself I couldn't leave at that moment right, I even recorded your singing it was hilarious"

"Go fuck yourself!"I took my bag and turned around.

"And don't tell anyone about what you just saw please be good this time and do me this favor"I didn't want other people knowing me as weak I hated  when people showed pity on me.

"Why should I do that ? What will you do for me then?"

"Bahhhhh" I was frustrated he really is the devil in the custom of a greek god.

"What you want me to do, ask me anything?"I knew I was playing with fire but I didn't want the past to reapat itself again.

At that moment I saw a smirk form on his face ,he seemed so amused.
"Then be my girlfriend "

"Whatt ?! Are you kidding with me right now do you think I am a slut,really wooww when I thought that you aren't so bad it was a mistake  assholes will always be assholes"

"As you wishh them I will tell everyone about you little secrets we will see then who is the asshole!"his tone now was angry it scared me I didn't expect him to be so angry.

"I don't fucking get it explain it to me why would you want me as your girlfriend it dosen't fucking makes sensee,wait don't tell me you ..."

His eyes were set on me and were sending shivers down my spine.
"Please don't make me laugh, I don't like you, I am sorry but I don't like plain girls I just want you to come to a dinner with my family as my girlfriend just one time and that is all"

"Tell me why should I come why don't you use one of your many sluts!"

"Lucyy why should you be so fierce really ?!No more buts and whys meet me at 8:00 pm tomorrow night and wear something classy this is all"he said to me and started going away.

"Whattt forge...."

"If you don't come bye bye your secrets babe I will call you"

"Assholeee!!!"

"Incorrect a sexy asshole  "he winked at me.

"Asshole ,dick,stupid ,idiot,crazyy ,asshole ,asholee ,asholeee!!!!!!"I screamm ed out my lungss and started making my way to the door.I was just so fucking irriteted that I couldn't stand anything anymoree.

"Damnn you Damon Brown just wait I will get back at you"