Chapter 6

Damon P.O.V

The first time I saw her laughing with her friend ,I just couldn't keep my eyes of her.Her smile was so radiant she was like a shiny start betwen all of us.So like a child i am i wanted to tease her a little bit and see how she would react.I changed my way and went before her so she would crash with me.She hurted her head a little bit because I could see her eyes tearing,I felt a little bit bad for making her teary only because of my stupid wishes.

Then she looked up at me and I saw her eyes open ,like she just saw an alien or something.Her brown eyes were sending sparkles at me.She looked just like a lost puppy.It was so hard for me not to laugh really ,I wanted to tease her more and put up an act .

"Watch you way and do not blab all the time you are so annoying"I told her regretting that I used such a harsh tone she looked really scared and when I thought about telling her sorry,she bit me back.

"Dude ,you should watch your road too you were walking too so why is it only my fault here?"

I didn't expect that answer from her she looked so innocent just like a puppy so it was really a shock for me.

"You are not only ugly but you are stupid to,thank god that I dont have time for your games today,bitch"now I wanted to dig my own grave and go in there really I didn't want to tell her that.Omg it was so embarising so  because of that I decided that disapering would be better so I started walking away when something hard hit me.I turned around while swering at the person who throwed something at my head while I saw that the one who did that was that gorgerous girl. I was just lost in her beauty also in her actions.She was the first person who treated me the same as everyone else and didn't fear me just because I am the director son so this was it I haven't met a girl like her in all my life,now the she has come to my life i will not let her go.This is when I decidet that Lucy Miller would become mine.