Chapter 5

Hellou again lovelies.
How was your week, I hope you had a funny and a good week.

Alsoo i really want to thank everyone one of my readers for supporting my story.

Love you all:*

                         *****

I was just frozen there,I didn't know what to do.I didn't expect him to follow me even in the girls bathroom.I was fucking lost in my thinkings and didn't realise that his eyes were filled with a bunch of emotions.One of the them was anger and the other ones were lust and desire.

"You really thought that you would get away from me that easily with what you did to me this morning?Well if you thought like you were so fucking wrong darling"he told me while yelling wich scared the hell out of me.

"I a..,I am sorry"i managed to say while suttering.

"Whatt? Did you really thought that a pety sorry would do the job.Do you even now that the moment you decided to hit my head was the moment that you fucked you own life,bitch"he said while coming closer and cornering me until I had nowhere to go.Now he was that near me that I could feel his minty breath spread in my face.It felt tingling but it didn't felt bad.

"Dude,I told you this mornig and i will tell you again watch your fucking mouth with me because I'm not one of your little hoes I am Lucyy, do you hear me Lucy,and one more thing about the sorry that i said before I take it back you don't deserve it.You are just a piece of trash who thinks that you can have every girl just  because you are the son on the director,ha you are so fucking wrong you can't have me so darling please face the reality" that speach of mine left him wordless he didn't gave any reactions he just stood there thinking and looking at me like I was from outerspace.I took advantage of this moment and slaped his hand out of my way and made my way to the door.In that moment with a speed of an animal he spined me around and crashed his lips onto mine.