Chapter 19

Damon P.O.V
Gosh I was so embarresed of myslef like I have been with a lot of girls but none of them made me recat like Lucy does.She dosen't understand how my hole body craves for her ,for her lips,her skin ,her heat hers everything.I am such a pervert.I got out of shower and was serching for Lucy but nothing I coudn't find her.

"Lucy"I yelled but no answer.I went at my room and it was empty.At the door was a letter from Lucy.I opened it and read it.

Hope you relaxed your little friend.From Lucy.

"Hahahhahahahahhahahaha"I laughed to myslef.That girl is just so unpredictable that is why she is My Girl even though she isn't my girl yet soon very soon she will.Only thinking about her sended shiver through my body.Girl what are you doing to me?My thoughs were inturrepded by a loud noise.I thought that Lucy came back but I was wrong it was my father .Guess what he had come home with a bitch.How low can this world go.

"Woww what a surprise my father showed up in pure daylight and I see that you have a bitch there.Oppss sorry I meant to say a guest.Stupid me!"

"Son!!!"He said in a angry voice.I knew really well that I got in his nerves but I didn't give a shit.

"Don't call me son it makes me thorw up.I'm not your SON and I will never BE"I said and my made my way out of that fucking HELL.My mind was a fucking mess right now.I took out my phone and without thinking I was calling Lucy.

*****
"Hello"

"Hey ..Lucy I am Damon"

"What the fuck how to you have my number?"

"Well..long story short I was just lucky"

"Hahahahhaha stupid,why did you call me"

"Nothing just wanted to hear your voice"

"You heard it now so get lost"

"Why so harsh babe, my heart it's bleeding now"

"As if I will give a shit.Bye dick"

"Waitt don't clos..."

Beepp Beepp

*****

The line got cut.I sighed to myself.Why should she be so difficult to reach?

"Damon"someone called my name.I turned my head to see who it was .As soon as I saw her I was shocked.Can my day get worse.Madison she was my first love.I dated her for more than ten whole years.Wow I can't believe it how stupid I have been to date a bitch for ten whole years.I didn't know it back then that she was like that.Friends always told me that she is a bitch but I always protected her unitl I saw it with my own eyes.It was valentine day and I was going to do her a suprise party but I was the one who got surprised.

Flashback

"Madison I am back babe"Nothing.

"Madison are you here?"

I searched but no one.I was hearing some sound from the bedroom and saw a lot of clothes in the floor.

"Madison"I opened the bedroom door and saw Madison in top of my bestfriend.

"Damon wait it is a misunderstanding I..I"

"Don't fucking touch me we are done here got it Done"

"Damonn.."

"Fuck of"

End of flash back.

"Babe,how have you been"Madison came and throwed in my arms.

"Ow,Madison what are you doing here weren't you in London"I said while getting her off me.

"I was but I missed you so much Damon this is why I came back"She wispered in my ear and started moving her hands up and down my body.

"Madison GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME you know really well that everything between us is over.Ooo wait were we ever a thing?No WE WEREN'T"

"Damon bae I know you still love me but you just don't want to accept it.I love you and i will never......"

"Shut the fuck up do not say my name with that flithy mouth of yours"

"Damon let me explain"

"What do you want to explain?Is there anything to explain?I loved you and what did you do ,you went to my bestfriend and did it with him."

"Damon don't be like that ,you know very well that I didn't want to I had drinked that day I..I.."

"Madison for got sake don't make me lose even this tiny bit of respect that I have for you!!"

"Damon I will get you back I did a mistake and I lost you I will not lose you again"Madison said and kissed me.I pushed her off will all my might but to late.

I was going to curse at her but I was shocked when I saw Lucy standing at the front gate looking angry.Oh gosh now I am in deep shit.

"Lucy wait don't misunderstand"

"Damon hun "Madison grabed my hand

"Madisonn just fuck off for god sake"I said while pushing her away and running towards Lucy.Shit she runs so fast.

"Lucy wait please stop "She didn't listen.

"I said STOPP!!"

Finally she stoped.Thanks god because my legs were giving out.

"Lucy you misundestood I.."

"What did I misunderstood?"She said while tears started falling from her eyes.I felt a pang in my heart.Her tears are my weakness I can't bear to see her crying.

"Lucy babe ,shhh don't cry for god sake she is a bitch a part of the past.I don't love her"I said while puting her into my arms.

"Really?"Lucy said.

"Of course.Gosh why don't you get it that I love you .I fucking love you"

I saw her face heat up because of the embarresmend.I got her face in both my hands and squished her cheeks hard.

"Babe you should get use to it now because I am going to say it till my final breath"

"I am not your girlfriend so why should you say that"

"Who said that you aren't my girlfriend?"

"You.You still haven't asked me to be your girlfriend.Dick"She said while mumbling.

I was just shocked shocked shocked.

"Haa I 've been telling you everyday that I love you and you didn't get it that I want you to be my girlfriend?"

"Nooo,how do you expect me to belive you when you don't even ask me out.Dick,dick,dick"

"Buahhahahahahahahhahaa.You are just..too cuteee"

"Stupid don't laugh.I hate you"

"No,you love me"

"I don't"

"You do"

"Shit away"

"I will shit away if you answear me first?"

"Speak"

"Lucy Miller ...mayy...I have the honor of you..becoming my...my girlfriend"
I was cursing myself for doing such a lame proposing I was wating for her to turn me down butt...

"Yes"She said.

HELLOU LOVELIES💕HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER TOO.IF YOU DO DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE.LOVE YOU ALL❣