Chapter 16

Hellouu!Again the vido I linked is of koreans,I don't know I am just obssesed with how talented they are😥Anyways I hope you enjoy this chap too🌹

Damon P.O.V
"I am an asshole.I am an asshole.Fuck Damon how could you say that to her.Fuck.FUCKKK.Oh goshh"i kept hitting my head because of my stupidness.

I couldn't stand it anymore so I runed after her to tell her sorryy..but I couldn't.Anger overflowed my body when I saw that she was huging that dick.She looked so comfortable in his arms like..it looked like she loved him.
I felt a big pang in my heart.My body became numb and my heart..it broke.I couldn't stand it anymore so without looking back I made my away out of school ,out of here and mos importantly away from her.I took my car keys and started driving it like crazy.I didn't care anymore it didn't matter anymore.Luckly I made it in one piece at home.I wanted to forget everything I just wanted to forget.I rushed upstairs and went in bathroom.I didn't care to get off my clothes I just opened the shower and let the cold water run down my body.I  didn't understand that I was crying so badly.My tears they were just overflowing.It is the first time for me ,she is the first...she is the first I came to love.Oh goshh only then I understand that I loved her.I fucking loved her every inch of her.Every part of her.I just came to love her all beign.I became crying even harder.I didn't know that love....hurted so badly.Noo ,noo I needed something I need to get out of this hell.

I wiped all my tears and made my way back to my room to change up.I took out some black pants,a white t-shirt and a black jacket.Also took out my bike keys.I decided that I will forget her and continue my life like always go in pubs and make out with some hot girls there.Yeah this is the really me.I don't fall in love.