Chapter 10

Dear readers I hope you all have a great day.

Hoping you all like this chapter too❤

*****
"I don't want someone like you..I want you."

"Finallyy we can go home,I am so fucking tired "I told Pahri while yawing.All the things that has happend have dried my energy out and it is only my first day.Fuck my life is so messed up.

"Haleluja I can meet with my Adu Adu now"

"Who the fuck is Adu Adu?"

"Duhh you and your memory,my sweet cute boyfriend Adrea"

"Ohh that asshole friend!
How long have you been dating him because it dosen't makes sense you are only sixteen no offends but it's weird."

"Oh my story with Andrew is just so cutee,one day he came at my classroom the sun was shining in his skin he looked so flawless my book fell down to the floor and he went to get i up and bring it to me and thenn..."

"Okeyy ,okey enough don't wanna hear anymoree bye have a sweet time with you sweetheart "i smirked to her.

"But I have..."

"Bye byeee see you tomorrow"i said waving to Pahri and heading home.

"Weird girll"I said while sighing to myself.

The hallway was so quiet it was weirdly too quiet, nobody was around but it felt good it made me feel special like I was the only one in this world and that I was wanted .I sit down and put my headphones on.While humming to myself James Arthur song Naked a lot of memories came back at me.I was a lonley person even though I have a good family that always stays by my side they aren't my true family.Yeah I am adopted.My real mother was a prostitute and my father I don't know who he is,because my mother had me with one of her clients.It was really hard for me to bear with all that.The kids always bulled me because of my mother nobody wanted me they pushed slaped kicked me called me all names called me ugly unworthy they made me belive that my life was unworthy.Because of that I wanted to commit suiced I was only six and didn't wanted my life .I think that I wound't be here if it wasn't for a little boy who told me that "You are worth it and you life isn't meaningless your life means a lot to me and will mean a lot to other people so be strong and don't mind them I am here with you"
He was like a ray of light to me he was the first person to help me get out from the dark and he was my first love,but now he isn't anymore he went away from me and didn't came back anymore he was a asshole too with breathtakingly beatiful eyes.From all the flashback a few warm tears fell down my cheeks.I was going to wipe them but at that moment I felt a warm hand on my cheeks.I open my eyes and couldn't belive my eyes it was Damon.