Chapter 9

How do you know when it's over?

"Maybe when you feel more in love with your memories than with the person standing in front of you"

                          *****

"Pahri!?"
I said poting my finger at Pahri and the other boy next to her.I didn't know his name but I already disliked him knowing that he was friends with that asshole.He was a greek god too with dirty blonde hair ,hazel eyes,tall and ofcorse he was the full package .For god sake how can they be so beatiful.The one thing that I liked the most in his apperance were his eyes they seemed so misterious, gosh so magical but ofcourse they couldn't compare with Damon's eyes wich were just breathtakingngly beatiful.

"I am Andrea Williams ,nice to meet you, Pahri has told me a lot about you"

"...aa and I am Pahri boyfriend so I hope we have a good relashonship together"he winked at me.

"Oh well nice too me....you whattt!!!"
What just happend here no wait a minute did I hear the word boyfriend no it can't be.

"Pahri is that true are you the girlfriend of the friend of that asshole reallyy?!"

"Ouch that hurted baby , you should have some manners it wouldn't damage  you now would it?"

"Ha who is talking about manners the one that dosen't know to keep his dick in one place really do you have a face to speak now because earlier it didn't look like that or did you went to you daddy to ask him for permision poor baby"I told him in a loud voice, I was going to continue but the laughters didn't let me.Everybody on the table were enjoying their time in laughing all they wanted.

"Buahhahahahahahahah Lucy you are all the things Pahri has told me about you"Andrea told me while wiping the tears from laughing so hard.I felt a little bad now for what I told Damon so I wanted to tell him I was sorry but I couldn't because he was gone by the time I turned around.My heat felt so heavy.

"Damn me and my own mouth" I murmured to myslelf.

"How cute ,are you feeling bad now  you were so fierce back there,you know you looked sexy when you were angry"a boy said to me while coming closer that made me take action so i kicked him right to the point.

"What the fuckk bitch I was just kidding"

"Well you found the worst person to kid with so take your penalty now and one more thing I am not feeling bad and I am not sorry even a little bit alright!"

"Yess,yes we all now that is a lie but anyways  m...."

"I am going now bye and put some ice on it if you want to have children"

"Hahhah as I thought you are a really cute girl by the way you didn't hurt me that much so don't worry about me but if you want to nurse me what about coming to my house tonight babe"

"Noo ,it looks like you are completly fine so I am going now"

"Wait waitt my name is Aiden Jonas I am ninteen and single ,so if you are interesed call me in xxx-xxx-xxx also if you want to come to my house this is my.."

"Sorry but my agenda is busy and two I am not interesed in guys like you three I will not call you and defitnetly not come to your house so now byeee!"

"Oh man she is hot"