Chapter 8

I am sorry that I haven't been active latley but I was busy with school and didn't have time well busier times are coming so I don't think that I would be a lot active but I will try.I really want to thank my readers for their support .All of them are awesome.Thank you❤

Please don't forget to leave a comment and vote my story❤

Thank you all for reading.

*******

"Oh,what a tiring hour" Phari yelled while yawing.
"Lucy"
"Ughhh,Lucy are you theree "she said and slapped me to the face and that made me come to my senses and leave my la la la land.
"Auch girl did you have to slap me that hard"i said while rubbing my cheek and puting up a farce so she would feel a little bad about it,well I just love to tease her but it didn't work.
"Duh i am not sorry you deserved it because you were daydreaming all the time since you came from the bathroom"
"Did something happen or did someone bully youu?"

"No Phar.."

"If somebody bulled you I would break that person head.."

"Pah.."

"I would cut him her to pieces and throw them to the wolves and cut his boles or girl a have a great idea we jus.."

"Pahri!"I said so loud that everybody turned their heads our way,I could feel my cheeks warm up because of the embarresment."Sorry everyboddy"I said and looked at Phari with a murderous look.

"Can you listen to me nobody harassed me I am fine but I am so fucking hungry and all the time I was thiking about chocolates,cakes , biscuits short yummy things.Can't you hear my belly singing diffrent songs because of my hunger"I said to her in a teasing voice I felt bad for lying but i didn't want her to worry also I don't want Damon boles to be cut off I would feel bad even though he is a dick.

"Hahhahahahahahah,girl you had me worried about nothing you deserved that slap that I gave so now come move your ass so we can go to eat"Phari said while laughing like always.That girl just can't keep her teeth to herself.We started going staraight to the cafeteria and looked for some empty place .But guess who I saw the devil himself Damon.He was sitting there with some of his friends and was laughing I had never seen him laugh.It was like light in the dark.Damnn he and his looks.What shocked me was that Phari was waving at them not only that but she went to their table and hugged one of his friends.

"O my godd please don't tell me that she...."