Chapter 4: Convincing

Sup guys? I know some of you might be feeling like this is moving on too fast or some might think it's kinda slowish. It's sort of weird I admit. I haven't given basically any background for Celestine. But believe me, there is a reason for that. It will all be out pretty soon.
__________________________________________
Chapter 4
Convincing

Alec gave the note to his sister and told her that Celestine has to be shifted to his room.

Isabelle read it. "Weird. What's the difference? Your room; my room it's the same building and same wing."

Alec shrugged. "No clue. Ask mom." He said.

"Ask mom and then get reprimand for no reason? No thanks. Bedsides, these are harmless little things that don't affect me. So I couldn't care less about these orders." Isabelle shrugged before leaving. "Feel free to take her to your room. Don't need help do you?" She called over her shoulder.

"I don't." He called out behind her. He entered his sister's room to find a vary beautiful girl on the bed. He half smiled as he walked to her. He picked her up carefully and carried her bridal style to his room. He laid her on the bed.

When he laid her down, he noticed her stirring. Probably because of all the movement.

"She's waking up, Alec. I'd like to talk to her in private." Mayrse told her son.

Alec nodded and took his leave.
_____________________
Celestine was sitting up in a few moments.

"Feeling well, dear?" Mayrse asked her.

"Just fine, Thankyou." Celestine replied. "Do forgive me, but I don't think I know you."

"You're quite right. I'm Mayrse Lightwood." She introduced.

"It's a pleasure. I'm-" she started.

"Celestine Fray. I'm aware. You're quite a big name now, so I'd say that the pleasure is all mine." Mayrse said smiling.

Celestine knew that smile all too well. It was a professional smile, as she call it. A smile a businessman ready to make a deal had.

"I believe you aren't very aware of the shadow world?" Mayrse inquired.

"You're correct."

"Well, I'm a shadowhunter myself. If be glad to tell you everything if you're willing to hear, of course." Mayrse offered.

"Please do, I have a million questions in my mind. But first, where's my sister? Clary." She asked.

"Clary is currently in the infirmary. Nothing serious really. She'll be up and about in a few minutes most likely. Everything has already healed. It's just her sleeping now." Mayrse told.

"Oh. Ohkay." She replied. "Now if you could you know...?"

"Tell you about the shadow world? Well, of course." Mayrse said and then proceeded to tell Celestine about the downworlders, shadowhunters, demons, runes and other things that were important in the shadow world.

"Oh." Celestine said, leaning back. "That is a lot of new information to process."

"I'd think it is." Mayrse said, giving her a sympathetic smile. "There something else as well." Mayrse told her about how she killed 16 Circle members and how appreciated it was.