Chapter 16: Back To Pandemonium

Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying the book so far. If you are, do comment and vote. It is really encouraging. And for those who have been doing it, thank you so much.
_________________________________________
Chapter 16
Back to Pandemonium

Celestine along with everyone else followed Clary in Pandemonium. Usually she would have been running around searching for Dot but on that particular night, she was just too distracted. She was, of course, worried about Dot and would still do her best to find her but her mind was too full.

She was honestly beginning to think that her husband was bipolar or something. And as for her sister, she had no idea how to get Clary to talk to her. She hadn't told her anything, Celestine wondered what the necklace with the purple stone was. She had never seen it before and it was...unusual. She knew a lot about clothes and accessories, since she wanted to go into designing. It wasn't like something she recognised. And it didn't look like a cheap plastic thing. She could tell that it was something from the shadow world since Clary could see Dot when she touched it, but she wasn't sure what exactly it's purpose was.

"Dot. She...Valentine's men have her." Clary said, catching Celestine's attention. She had suddenly stopped running. "The Circle members have her." She said, upset.

Celestine walked up to her sister. "We'll find Dot. And then we will have her help us find mom. We will get out of this situation." She said as she gave her sister a brief hug and remained close after.

"Get out of it? How will you? You married into the 'situation'." Clary said, but made no move to move away from her.

Celestine sighed and looked at Alec who simply looked back with a look se couldn't quite understand. "I did not. I married a guy who will do everything he can to get me..us out of the situation, safely." She replied softly.

"He didn't even approve of this." Clary said.

"He didn't approve of putting ourselves in unnecessary danger." Celestine corrected not knowing why she was defending Alec.

"We need to get out of here." Alec said after a bit. "This place is not safe." He told.

"But what about our memories?" Clary asked.

"Yes. They can't just be gone." Celestine added.

"Well, there is another way." Jace said slowly.
______________________________________________
Okay, yes. Long time, short update. But, I plan to update more and soon. So..thanks for reading and the support.
Do vote, comment, follow and share. I have so many other works, do give them a chance as well!