Chapter Eight- Lies Lies Lies!

I know this isn't the update I'm supposed to do today but I haven't updated this book in a while. Please vote and comment!

Beyoncé's Pov

"What are you doing here?" I asked in complete shock staring at Michael. "I'm here to tell you to stop it" he replied coldly. I gawked at him and turned around sitting on a chair in front of a lighted mirror. "Damn it Beyoncé! Why are you acting so immature!?" He yelled walking up behind me. I kept applying mascara and ignored him. I wanted to say something but it wasn't worth it, he wouldn't listen. "BEYONCÉ!" He grabbed the back of my chair and spun me around to look at him. "Don't yell at me...asshole" Tears started falling down my cheeks as I walked passed him and picked up the bag with my costume in it.

I took a deep breath and looked at Michael. "I don't know how you found out I'm pregnant but I'm glad you did because it gave me the chance I needed to see who you really are" I said before locking myself in the bathroom. I had a fire in me after talking to Michael that I was going to use. To finish my performance and amaze the world.
———————————————

"How's everyone doing tonight!?" I shouted out at the audience. They roared and applauded in response. "Alright then, I've got something important to say. Whether you're in love, searching for that special person or happy with living for you. You gotta remember you are strong. You can do it for you and only you. Look for the things that make you happy and use them to inspire and define!"

"Oh, it's just me, myself and I
Solo ride until I die
Cause I got me for life
(Got me for life, yeah)
Oh I don't need a hand to hold
Even when the night is cold
I got that fire in my soul
And as far as I can see I just need privacy
Plus a whole lot of tree fuck all this modesty
I just need space to do me get a world that they're tryna see..."
———————————————

I won it, I won my first VMA! But of course there had to be a catch, Michael lost it and things only became more intense between us.
I looked at the award in my hands and sighed. Was all of this drama worth it? I don't know. Kelly stared at me curiously and smiled. "Don't doubt yourself Bey, you earned it" she said like she had read my mind. "She's right y'know" Michelle jumped in. I smiled at my girls for a moment before it hit me. I still have to tell them I'm leaving the group. "Thanks guys... look I need to be honest with both of you. You're my best friends but" I hesitated seeing the worried looks they were giving me. "But I'm leaving the group." Kelly gasped and looked at me with hurt in her eyes. Michelle sighed and looked away. "I knew it" she muttered. "Look it has nothing to do with you I just, I-"

"This is because of Michael isn't it?" Michelle blurted out angrily. "What? No! I'm just ready to move forward with my career and try something different, something new" I tried to explain but I didn't even really know what exactly inspired me to do this. "Like I believe that!" Michelle hollered. I fought to hold back tears and looked at Kelly for reassurance. "Kel?" I asked. She shook her head and frowned. "I'm speechless right now Beyoncé I don't know how to get around this. You're leaving us to do this on our own without any notice. I feel like I'm drowning."

I sniffled and looked back down at my VMA. Lord please give me a sign that I'm doing the right thing.
———————————————

I looked up at my apartment as the limo parked outside and climbed out. I walked inside before anyone could see me and unlocked my front door. All I wanted to do now was have a relaxing bath and go to bed. My whole world was crumbling. I've lost my boyfriend and now my best friends while my career is hanging in the balance. "At least I have you" I whispered, rubbing my stomach.

I sat on the couch and flicked the tv on. "And now we talk to Jay Z who has a shocking announcement regarding his previous relationship with Beyoncé Knowles." I quickly whipped my head up at the television and turned the volume up.

"We are here with Jay Z, best hip hop artist in modern music. I'm going to start of on a very hot topic right now. You dated Beyoncé of Destiny's Child right?

Yes I did but I left her once I found out she'd been keeping secrets from me.

Interesting. What secrets are you talking about?

Oh all sorts I'm sure there's still some I don't know about. She was having an affair with Michael Jackson. The worst part is we were planning to get married and start a family.

That's terrible. So she was unfaithful to you. When did you want to start a family with her?

Yeah she was one crazy b*tch out almost every night with him until she left for 2 weeks straight. That's when I called it quits but that was the problem. She was already pregnant with my baby but kept it a secret from the public.

Wow it sounds like you really don't like Michael Jackson.

I used to think he was a pretty good guy but let me tell you a little something. A couple of weeks ago Beyoncé went to a party and I was early picking her up so I went inside and guess what I see her doing.

What?

She's all over MJ kissin' and doing the nasty. I left it to talk to her later and went back outside. So I'm waitin' on her til 2 in the morning and when she finally comes out acting all innocent I ask her what's going on. She laughed at me and next thing I know Michael f*cking Jackson punches me in da face. So the answer is hell no I don't like that nigga. He trying to steal my girl and my baby."

Some photos of Jay popped up on the screen. His face was bruised and a plaster was on his nose. I switched the tv off and stared into space. That lying fuck cost me my relationship. I don't know how the hell he knew that I'm pregnant because I had no idea before the doctors appointment Michael made for me. And all the shit he was saying were goddam lies! No wonder Michael kicked me out...

I picked my phone up off the coffee table and dialed Lola's number.

"Beyoncé What's wrong? It's 4 in the morning" she informed me straight away. I instantly felt guilty as I looked up at the clock. "Nothing I'm okay, I think. Look I need to do an interview ASAP to clear some things up" I said anxiously. "Okay no problem I'll make some calls first thing today" she replied quickly. I felt a wave of relief and sighed. "Thanks."

"You're welcome now go to bed I want to come and see you today so you can clear some things up for me."

"Alright see you then boo." I hung up and lied down on the couch as my lack of sleep suddenly caught up with me.