Chapter Nine- What Is Love? (A World Of Curiousity)

**SEXUAL CONTENT**

4th November, 1991

Michaels Pov

"I love you baby" I murmured as she kissed me passionately. I placed my hands on her hips tightly and pulled us closer together. I was rubbing myself against her thigh and felt an intense wave of pleasure and lust.

I found the weak spot on her neck, sucking and nibbling at it. The sound of an oven timer ringing caught her attention but I wasn't stopping. "Michael I have to get it, the lasagna will burn."

"Let it." I whispered, kissing her again. She moaned and leaned back on the table, her hair flowing everywhere. I smiled deviously and kissed her from her lips to her chest and her stomach.

I stopped at the rim of her skirt and stood up. I rubbed my hands up and down her thighs slightly touching her sacred spot as I did it. "Michael s-stop teasing me" She stuttered. I smiled and nodded. I rubbed my hands up her thighs one last time and pulled her flowy skirt up.

I traced her over her panties and pushed them to the side. I moved my finger back and forth slowly increasing my speed and adding another finger. She gasped and moaned. I felt more turned on than ever as I pleasured my woman. "Michael I'm gonna cum" she said in between moans. I pulled my fingers out quickly and she frowned at me. I chuckled and dipped my head down, yanking her panties away with my teeth.

I swirled my tongue around making her gasp again. She grasped my head and pulled at my hair. "Oh Michael!" I felt her tense up as she came and stood up, satisfied with what I had done. "You're not getting away with this so easily Michael" she sat up and rubbed me over my pants. I was shocked and moaned loudly as the pleasure hit me hard.

I was throbbing against the tightness of my pants and her hand that was teasing me. She grabbed my belt and pulled me close, unzipping them. I felt the tension disappear and throbbed with the need of relief. She looked down at me in shock and smiled pulling my underwear down. She wrapped her fingers around my erection and worked her magic. She stroked me fast and I was quickly getting to the point of cuming. I leaned my head back and moaned as I felt a pull in the pit of my stomach.

"Baby that feels so good! Oh god Brooke!" I shot my cum onto the floor and sighed in pleasure.

I pulled my underwear up and zipped up my pants. Brooke rearranged her clothes and smiled at me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. "I love you Michael" she said happily. My face dropped and I pushed her away. "You can't" I replied. "Well I do, Don't you love me?" She asked as tears started running down her face. "No. Brooke this isn't right, we're doing this for the public. It's not real I just wanted to have some fun with you. I never intended to stay in this relationship, you knew that" I reminded her. She looked at me in shock as more tears ran down her cheeks. "I thought you cared about me" she mumbled. I frowned and walked towards her wrapping my arms around her. "Of course I care about you baby but please don't get caught up in this. In all honesty our relationship is guided by a contract" I said. I wasn't trying to upset her but it was the truth. And I had a very good reason to keep it innocent. I pulled away and wiped her tears away with my thumb. "Wow Michael I really thought you were more sensitive to my feelings. I guess I was fooling myself." She turned around and ran upstairs.
———————————————

I looked out the window at the rain pouring down. It was almost winter so I wasn't surprised by the colder weather. The limo pulled up outside my dermatologists building and I pulled my umbrella out ready to run inside. A bodyguard opened the car door and I jumped out running through the puddles. I got inside and went straight through to Arnold's office. Although I wasn't actually here to see him but his assistant, Debbie Rowe. I opened the door and saw her sitting on a chair waiting for me.

"Michael!" She stood up and pulled me into a hug. "Debbie, how are you?" I asked with a smile. She smiled back and nodded. "I'm doing really well actually" she said rubbing her protruding stomach. I felt overjoyed to finally be back in the presence of my babies. "I'm already 7 months along are you ready for this? Twins are going to be a lot of work" she stated. I nodded eagerly and placed my hands on her stomach. "I can't wait."
———————————————

I sat in my recording studio and thought about everything going on. So many women had become involved in my life now. Brooke, Debbie and Beyoncé. If you told me 10 years ago this would be my life now, I would have laughed. But right now my main concern was Brooke, I really did care about her but more as a friend and she got caught up in romance. She had fallen in love with me. And now what? She left. I had no way to distract the media from the fact that I had a surrogate pregnant with my children and I wanted to keep them a secret, for now.

I flipped through my song book and smiled.
——————————————

"Are you ready Mike?" Frank asked as I walked onto the stage in my movie theatre. I used it mostly for magic shows and other performances for children who visited but tonight I was making a new short film. It would be a simple shoot of me singing it at the ranch. "Yeah" I replied with a smile. Without saying it this song was dedicated to Brooke and I hoped she would realise that. "3. 2. And!" The director gestured for me to start singing.

I will remember you, will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by,
Weep not for the memories
Remember the good times that we had?

I let them slip away from us when things got bad.
How clearly I first saw you smilin' in the sun
Want to feel your warmth upon me
I wanted to be the one

I will remember you, will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories
I'm so tired but I can't sleep
Standin' on the edge of something much to deep

It's funny how we felt so much but we cannot say a word
We are screaming inside, but we can't be heard

I will remember you, will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories
I'm so afraid to love you
But more afraid to lose

Clinging to a past that doesn't let me choose
Once there was a darkness
Deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me life

I will remember you, will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

I will remember you, will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories."