My Example

So, it's been a long time and I'm still not receiving any suggestions from you guys. So instead, I'll make an example!!

Theme: Drama

Warning goes here, Bad words.

Cassandra's POV

-Why does everyone hate me for joining DBC?! It was the past and I'm trying to save Evan's freaking life! They don't know what we've been through...-

Flashback

"Do you really think it was that easy to escape the fucking gang?! I took care of you until you graduated highschool! I treated you guys like my own daughter and son! And now you're leaving?! Remember that you both don't have parents but I was there for you!" He yelled as soon as he saw us trying to escape.

"If you want to leave, then fine. You better thank me for training you. If you call the cops, you know what will happen. I'll be watching.." He said as he drew a line using his thumb on his neck showing the sign of getting killed and then disappeared randomly from the dark.

"Quick! Let's get out of this hell while he's gone!!" Ivan yelled as he grabbed my hand and we ran outside the warehouse. As soon as we were out of the warehouse, we made ourselves lost in the dark with only lamp posts serving us light.

Silence has filled the place but you can only hear crickets doing their thing in the night.

-I'm traumatized.-

"Umm.. Hey." Ivan said to break the silence. I looked up to him with fear and regret. "Are... Are you, you ok?" He asked."Ok? OK?! NO IVAN!! AFTER WHAT HAPPENED?! WE WERE ALMOST KILLED BY THAT GUY! I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET! I HAVE SO MUCH PLANS FOR MY LIFE! I STILL HAVE COLLEGE! AND WHAT IF, WHAT IF, WHAT--" I yelled while breaking myself into tears.

Ivan hugged me so I would stop crying. I sniffed and sniffed and cried and just let it all out. "Do you think they'll kill us if we really call the cops?" I asked him more calmly.

"No, no they won't. Let's just keep quiet." Ivan answered. "What about the others?" I asked. "We'll tell them in the right time. Shhh." He answered as he let my head lay on his chest.

End of flashback

"I was just trying to protect you.." I mumbled as I let A tear out but I swiftly wiped it.

I know it's really short but that was just an example. So please, this story will be useless if you guys don't send any.