Chapter Eighteen (I'm Not Crazy)

My POV

He's staring at me with those beautiful eyes again. I really can't help. My heart already melted so much. I can't stop staring at his eyes too. I'm so grateful that we met. I really wanna thank the guy or girl who made him appear in my life. He made me get out of my comfort zone. He smirked and he kissed me in shock. "Thank you." He whispered.

"What did I do?" I asked blushing hot red. "Thank you for coming to my life. To be honest, my life changed because of you." He answered. "I should be the one to say thank you. You made me get out of my comfort zone and get out of the darkness. You're the one who unexpectedly came into my life." I said.

He chuckled. That's it. I'm dead. I can't feel my heart beat any longer. It's like the world stop. "Be careful."He said. "Why?" I asked. "You're at the edge of the chair. You might fall." He answered. I already fell. I fell a long time ago. Since I found you at Youtube. I fell in love with you from the day I saw you. "You're my girlfriend now. I'm always here to catch you and as a fan, I caught you when you fell." He said.

"How did you know what I was thinking?" I quickly asked. "You said your thoughts out loud." He answered. I realized we were already bending our backs just to get closer. "Does your back hurt?" He asked. "Nope." I answered. "Good because mine is." He said. I quickly sat up straight. "You should've told me!" I said. "I don't want you to worry." He said as he slowly got up.

"I need to, I'll take care of you." I said as I massaged his back. "Wow, that feels good." He said as he sat up straight. "I used to massage my family then I got used to it." I said. "Need a massage? Let me do it." Mark interuppted. "Oh gosh please no." He whispered. I giggled and Mark massaged his back.

Sean's POV

I think my back just cracked. "AW! YA DUMMY! THAT HURTS!" I yelled on the top of my lungs. People looked at me and I quickly shoved Mark's arm and tried to hit him but he was blocking me. We all laughed and the people looking finally looked away. "That was fuckin embarassing." I said. "Well it's because you yelled." Mark said.

"Well I wouldn't yell if you didn't massage me painfully!" I said. "You needed one." He said. "I think my back cracked!" I said as I stretched my back. I heard it crack again and it feels good. "Ah, that's better." I said. "Here's your order." The waiter said as he served us our food. "Thank you." Marzia said as soon as everything was served.

"ALRIGHT! WHO'S READY TO EAT?!" I yelled. "Yeah!!" They all yelled back. "Go!" I said. We all had a good time eating while having good laughs. "Oh my fucking gosh, my stomach fucking hurts. Hahaha!" Felix said. "Oh gosh, I think I'm gonna explode with this laughter and food!" I said while wiping my tears of joy. "I can't haha, I can't stop." Kiana said.

"He keeps on making this weird face!" Mark continued while making a weird face. "STOP! I CAN'T HOLD IT IN! I HAVE TO PEE!" Kane said as she stood up and ran to the C.R. Mjara was smashing the table while  holding her stomach. Ryzza and Hannah can't stop crying. "I can't drink water! I might spit it out!" Marzia said. "Remember that one time you spilled water from your nose?!" Mark asked while making an impression of Marzia.

"HAHAHA!" We all laughed. "Oh dear, haha, we have to go now.." I said while trying to breathe properly. "I need to pee." Felix said. All of us stood up with our bags and head directly to the C.R. "Better hold it in, the line's long." Kane warned as she got out. We looked at each other and raced to the C.R. The girl's and boy's comfort room is seperated so Hannah and the girls went in calmly because they have a free space each.

"What's taking them so long?!" Mark asked. "No clue." I answered. "Then what should we do?!" Mark asked. "Suffer." I answered. Time went by and the girls got out. It's finally time for us to go in. "Good luck there boys." Amy said. I quickly ran to the first door and I still had to remove my belt. My belt was long so I quickly removed it and I felt a bit spit out. "Oh no no no. Not now." I said.