Chapter Four (I'm Not Crazy)

"NOOO!!" I yelled as I got up from the bed finding myself back in my room. My head ached and I held my forehead where I got shot at. It was just a dream? But it felt so real.. I checked the time and it was already 2:14 pm. I've been out for two hours already.

"Oh, you're awake. It's time to take your medecine." Ryzza said as she barged the door open. "I thought something happened." She added. But as she looked I was already crying on my knees. She sat next to me and patted my hair. "What happened?" She asked softly.

"I thought I was fine and I saw them again. But Anti was there and killed him and shot me in the head. It was a nightmare." I answered while still crying. "You do really miss him." Ryzza mumbled and hugged me.

Sean's POV

"ANTI!" I yelled with all my might but I just found myself in my bed uncomfortable. "Aarrghh.." I groaned while rushing my hand through my green hair and holding my forhead where I got shot. But everything seems normal.

I miss her too.. I grabbed my phone and called Mark who is free right now. "Hello?" I heard Mark answer. "Thank God you picked it up, look. I need to talk to you, it's very important. I'm also gonna sleep in tonight." I said. "Why? What happened?" Mark asked. "I'll tell you when I get there." I answered as I ended the call.

"What's happening?" I asked myself. "I mean, she was sick when I saw her at the store. But it looks like I disappointed her so I decided to walk away. Again, leaving her to think this was all an illusion. She was with a friend tho." I said to myself while getting up and preparing my things.

"I clearly have no fucking idea why this is happening.." I continued. I stared at my black coffee thinking and thinking of her and about the dream. I slapped myself really hard in the face. "Wake up Sean!" I yelled to myself.

I held my cheek in shame that I slapped myself and took a sip at my coffee. I sighed and finally thought of my plan on telling Mark. "Oh shit, I almost forgot. I have to record for today. Ugh shike." I said. I took a bathe first then placed my cup of coffee on my desk and turned my computer on.

It's freaking weird that it's new and it's already lagging or freezing the game. I decided to shoot a skate video. It's only a demo though, but it was fun. I played most of the times off camera but I remembered that me and Robin have to edit this. Again? I keep on forgetting something..

As soon as the video was done, I took a sip of my coffee and finally finished it off. I was editing my thumbnail and was already getting the final details. I sent it Robin, finally. No worries. Before turning it off, I messaged Robin that I'll be gone for a week.

I checked the clock and It was past 12. I didn't even know that it was already past lunch. So I dressed up and went to the store just to buy chicken with rice. Not that much but it was fit to make my tummy full. I wanted to go to Mark's already but I said tonight.

So I roamed around the street on my way home but a new cafe caught my eye. It was the exact cafe in my dream. So I went inside and checked the menu, they serve pizza baby!! "I'll have a pineapple pizza." I said to the waiter. "Any drinks?" He asked. "Nope." I answered, he nodded and went to the cashier.

I don't why this is a cafe because it looks more like a restaurant. I didn't mind and I saw a free Wi-Fi sign. I smiled and grabbed my phone to turn it on. I first went to instagram and the first post I saw was Mjara's.

I smirked because it was a fanart of Anti. I double tapped it but right when I scrolled down, the waiter was already back with my pizza. I smiled and received the plate then started to eat. My favorite, I took a picture of it and posted it to my day. As soon as I was finished, I called the waiter for my check. I paid it and left a tip.