Chapter Fifteen (I'm Not Crazy)

My POV

"It's been an hour already and we have no tokens left. So that means.." I said. "BUY THE TICKETS!" We all chorused together. We took a picture of us holding loads of tickets. "What can we buy with this?!" Kane asked hyped. I want to buy a drone with these. "Can we buy a drone?" I asked whispering.

Jack held my back. "Hey, how about we buy a drone with these?" He asked confidently. "That would be awesome! Nice idea Sean!" Felix said. "It's Mjara's idea." He said. I just kept quiet and we went to the counter. "Hey, why are you so quiet lately?" Jack asked while stoking my hair. "It's just.. Freaky, because I recieved a text saying 'Goodbye' from a random number." I answered.

"Don't worry, I'm here for you." He said hugging me closer to his chest. I feel so warm everytime I hug him or hold him. I feel so comfortable. I received another text message. 'Hey, it's me. Tj. Wanna meet up? I'm with Mom right now at the mall near the hotel.' It said. "Hey, Tj said we'll meet up. Can I go?" I asked. "Yeah, sure. I'll come with you." He answered.

"You guys have fun while we'll meet up with Tj." He said as he pulled my hand out. "Ok, where is he?" He asked. "Somewhere here." I answered. 'Yeah sure, I'm with Sean right now. Where are you guys?' I replied. My phone beeped. 'At the food court.' He texted back. "They're at the food court." I said. "They? I thought only him?" He asked. "He's with his mom." I answered.

"Why are you asking so many questions?" I asked. "I just wanna make sure you're fine." He answered. I rolled my eyes with a smile but got into my senses. "Are you jealous?" I quickly asked. "What? No!" He answered with a nervous smile. "Oh really? Then why are you sweating?" I asked teasingly. "It's hot and playing there is so tired." He answered quickly.

"You never answer questions really fast. You are jealous." I said. "No I'm not." He said. "Yes you are." I said back. "Alright fine, I'm jealous. Is it bad to be jealous?" He asked while pouting. I pinched his cheek because he looks so cute when you pout. "It's not bad. Just don't take it too much." I answered. "You look so cute pouting." I said. He quickly pushed my head forward making me slip but I quickly got balanced.

"What was that for?!" I asked with a serious face. "You look so cute when you're mad." He said. My face drew a smile and I cuddled with him on the way to the food court. I saw Tj waving his hand to me so I waved back too. "Hey Mjara! Long time no see!" He said hugging me. "Long time no see too!" I said hugging him back. I greeted his mom with a warm smile and Sean did too.

Tj's face was completely shocked as soon as he found Sean. I chuckled and we sat down. "Tj, meet Sean. Sean meet Tj and his mom." I said. Tj squelled and they shook hands. "I'm such a big fan! I never knew that we would meet someday!" He said. "Heh, well now we met." Sean said. "Dear, who is this man? Is he your husband?" Tj's mom asked. "Oh, no. Aunt, he's my boyfriend." I answered.

Sean rested his arm on my shoulder. "Mom! Don't you know who that is?! He's Jacksepticeye! The best youtuber I've ever known!" Tj said. Aunt chuckled and patted Tj's head. "It's a pleasure to meet you Sean. I'm Tj's mother. Call me Aunt. Tj and Mjara has been close everytime they join the choir." She said. "So you can sing eh?" Sean asked. "You already know, shut up." I answered.

"When did you two meet?! I'm so curious and I have so many questions for you guys." Tj asked. "Well, it's complicated but we met when I was buying an apron for my sister." I answered. "Did you know each other already or something else?" He asked. "We knew each other already. She used to be a big fan who likes all of my videos and comments on my posts." Sean answered.

"Is it true that you disappeared and appeared randomly in front of Mjara?" He asked. "Yes. It's kinda weird and scary but it's true." Jack answered. "Woah, I think my mind is too blown right now. I can't ask further." He said. "I'll buy Ice cream for you kids." Aunt said as she stood up. "I feel like I'm back at my childhood." Tj said. "What flavor do you like?" She asked. "Cookies n' cream." We all chorused.