Chapter One (I'm Not Crazy)

My POV

I lined up in the counter and paid the cashier since there were only a few people in the store. I was buying my sister an apron that time. But something happened that I would never forget.

I sat down for a bit before actually planning on getting out. I checked some furnitures but I hate it when assistance was already there and they disturb you. I shook my head and walked my way out of the store. But in the middle of my walking, I looked out of the glass door and saw my parked car.

There was someone sitting on it. I quickly got alarmed and got out as fast as I can. The person was wearing a familiar blue hoodie with ripped jeans and rubber shoes. He was looking down the ground while wearing heaphones at that time.

"Excuse me sir.." I said and as soon as he looked at me, I stopped moving and just stood up. He smiled and got off the car. "Oh hey, you're here already. " He said as he removed his headphones. "Sean, what are you doing here?" I tried to ask calmly while my mind was raging fire.

What the heck?! THE Sean Mćloughin was in front of me?! He KISSED my cheek and went to the driver's seat. I sat on the passenger's seat and so he started driving. "You don't have a driver's liscense." I said.

"Ssshhh." He said as he smirked. "Hey! I'm telling the cops." I said. "Psh, they won't notice. Can they tell this handsome face that I don't have a liscense? Nah." He said while smiling.

Gosh, his face is more handsome in real life. I just giggled a bit and so he started driving. He gave the parking ticket back to the security gaurd and then drove out. "See?" He said.

"Alright, where too?" He asked. "To be honest, I don't know. My sister will be done at 7 pm." I answered. "I know where to go." He said while taking a U-turn. "Since when did you know how to drive properly?" I asked while raising an eyebrow.

"I, uh, it's um.. Psh.. Internet." He said with his head down. "Hey, eyes on the road." I said while laughing. "I know, why are you laughing?" He asked. "Nothing, it's just hilarious that you learned how to drive from the internet." I answered.

We talked about stuff on the way. "I always hated traffic. It's freaking stressful." He said while pressing the horn. "Move!" He yelled. "Chill." I said smiling. "Sorry, I want to be early." He said. We drove inside the parking lot of SM.

"Wait, have you been here before? Why are you so familiar with this place? All I know is that it's your first time." I said. "Yes, it is my first time. I was with Mark and he said that he's familiar with this place." He answered while opening the window and grabbing the parking ticket.

"You're with Mark?" I asked. "Yep, you can come out now." He answered. Mark came out from the back with Amy , Felix and Marzia. "Agh, finally. My back ached for a long time." Mark said while stretching his arms. "Put them down!" Felix yelled since he was beside him.

"Smell my victory then!" Mark yelled back as he purposely lifted his armpit to Felix. "You bastard!!" He yelled. We just laughed at them while Sean was still concentrated on finding a parking space. As soon as he finds one, he parked the car. "We're here you pieces of shit!" He yelled.

Mark and Felix stopped fighting and opened the door, we got down and made sure that the car was completely locked. Sean gave me the keys then rested his arm on my shoulder while walking to the entrance.

"Hey, last one's the rotten egg!!" Amy yelled as she ran. "Hey! You got a headstart!! Cheater!!" Marzia yelled. We all ran towards the entrance trying to avoid hitting people who are walking by.

"First!" Mark yelled. "Second!" Sean yelled next. "Third! Yes! Not so bad for a girl!" I yelled. "Who's it gonna be?" Mark yelled. Amy ran towards me so I got ready to catch her and we bumped but we both got balanced so we didn't fall. "Fourth." She said while catching her breath.