Chapter Sixteen (I'm Not Crazy)

We went to the kitchen and I made my coffee. He made his coffee and we sat down together. "What about the others? Where did they sleep?" I asked while stirring up my coffee. "They slept at the hotel." He answered. "You could wake me up that time. It's embarassing to fall asleep here." I said. "Why? I can't ruin your beauty sleep and it's not embarassing. It's my house anyway and I'm your boyfriend. What's wrong with that?" He asked.

"Well, we paid to sleep at the hotel." I answered. "Heh, you're right. So, what are your plans?" He asked. "I wanna go to the salon." I answered. "I'll call them." He said as he pulled out his phone and taking a sip on his black coffee. I just took a sip on mine too. I got up and turned the tv on. There was news so I can't help but watch. "It's been three days and Miss Bravery got more popular ever than before. A lot of people wanted to meet her when she was last seen at the mall." The reporter said.

I sighed and smiled as I saw people being interviewed. "What's with the smile?" Jack asked. "Oh, nothing. I'm just happy to see people smiling because of me." I answered. "They said they're coming here so we still have a little bit of time." Jack said. "Hey, they made a shirt of you. How sweet." He added. I chuckled and kept on watching. "All the fans have been arguring to the recent news about the basher of Miss Bravery." The reporter said.

"Huh?" I asked. "She's just saving them because she knows that she'll be popular. She wants attention. Look, she's hanging out with Jacksepticeye because of that. I mean, if you were in a crash, why would you save others when you're the one in trouble? " The girl said in the video. My smile disappeared and it turned to a serious one.

"I'd rather save others than mine." I said. "Hey, that's ok. I have haters too. You'll get used to it." Jack said as he sat down with me and patted my back. I sighed and looked down. "Yeah, you're right. I've been experiencing that since I was a kid too." I said. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I was bullied in elementary." I answered. I stood up and took a deep breath to forget about the news.

I turned it off and grabbed a towel. "You should take a bath now." Jack said. I threw the towel at hin and smiled. "Nope, you should." I said. "And what's your excuse?" He asked. "I don't have clothes for today. They're back at the hotel." I answered. He shrugged and agreed then went to the bathroom. I went outside and saw a lot of people talking to me. The crowd was getting larger and I don't want to answer any questions about the basher.

I also don't want to be shown at media just about that. I covered my face as I slowly backed off. The door smashed open and Jack helped me get in. He hugged me and blocked the crowd away from me. He then locked the door. "What the heck is going on?" I asked. "I'm not yet ready." I answered myself. I covered my face in shame and Jack hugged me. I buried my face on his chest.

Kane's POV

"She doesn't have clothes there so we should get some from her bag." I said as I opened her luggage. I saw something drop so I quickly picked it up and stuffed it in her bag again. I grabbed her black pants, green shirt and everything she needs. We went out and Kiana locked the door. When we can see Jack's house in the distance, we saw a crowd in front of the door.

"What's going on?" Kiana asked. I pulled my phone out and texted Jack. 'We're outside and there's a lot of people. How can we get in secretly?' I texted. 'Just go at the back uncautiously.' He replied. I lead the way and we secretly got at the back. I knocked slowly at the door and Jack opened it. He sighed in releif and we went in.

"What happened?" I asked. "Well, she was on the news. Again. A lot of people want to interview her and take pictures but she wasn't ready." He answered. "Agh, I see. Well, here's her clothes. We'll check if they're gone." I said as I gave him the bag and went out to peek. They left alright.