Chapter Nineteen

But I was not. "My stomach.." I groaned. "Shh, don't vorry about your ztomach. Everything'z ok now." Schneep said as he slowly laid me down again. "You need rest." He added. "How can I rest with everything that's going on?!" I exclaimed. "Can't you hear him? He said rest. If you don't want to then it would be better seeing you suffer." Anti interuppted.

"Why didn't you let me die?" I asked. "No no no, don't misinterpret. I really was happy you died back there but the fact that I'm you and you're me, I could die too. So Schneep revived you." He answered. I didn't answer back at him. "Well, aren't you gonna say thank you to me?" He asked. "Hell no I would say thank you to you." I answered. "I just saved your ass back there!" He said.

"Schneep is the one who saved me." I said. "And since when did you like being thanked?" I asked. "Shut up." He said. "Ahh, he likes to hear the thank you since Schneep did." I said. "I said shut up!" He yelled. "You boys stop fighting each other. You two are like brothers fighting over a ball. Can't you be friends for at least once?" Schneep interuppted. "Never." We both answered.

The door slammed open and Chase was catching his breath. "I called help! I got help from--" Chase said but was interuppted by a red in a red suit and blue mask. "JACKIEBOY MAN IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!" Jackieboy yelled. "You're too late doofus. I already beat the shadow." Anti said. "What the heck is Anti doing here?!" Chase asked. "He helped us. I'm afraid so." I answered.

"You may leave now Jackieboy Man. Another time then." Chase said. "When will I ever fight crime?" Jackieboy Man asked as he walked away. "Why am I still here?" I asked. "Vhat do you mean?" Schneep asked. "I wanted to wake up so badly." I answered. "Yeah, that's right. You shouldn't be here." Anti said. "Well thanks for supporting." I said. "I didn't support you! I mean it in another meaning!" Anti yelled. "But you are basically agreeing to my side." I said.

"Y͏Ô͈͞U̢͑ K̳͟Ǹ̸̬OW̹͜ ͍͒W̸H̫ͪÅ̢̬T̤͛?̖̀!͈̔͝ ͡I̡̤͐ ͩH͑͢Aͦ͘D̋̕ͅ ̤̐E̙͜N̤͏O̷͉U͔̕ǴHͮ́ ̱̀͘O̳͌F̳͝ ̝͐Y̧Ȯ̵̭Ų̭̀!̰̏̕ ̿I̘ ̃͡D̅ON̸̗'̵͙T̰͘ ͎̀C̨ͦA̳R̕E͔͂͢ ́ͅĪ̛F͍͢ ̷I͖ D̥̈́͞I͎͢E̴!̊ ̦ͬÄT͔͜ ̖L̵̀Ê̲A̺͛͡S̴̿Ṭ ̥҉I̵ͧ D͓I̛͗E̱ͮD ̭DͤOI҉N̫͟G̙̈́ ̨̲T͞H͕E̡͌ ̸͉T͎H̸I̟ͪN̷͈̿G̹͢ I ́L͢ỌV̵E͎͠! ̑K̿҉I͞Lͦ̕L̢̜̈I̪͠NͫG̠͝ ̞͒Y̶O͈͞U̎!ͨ͏"̨ He yelled as he glitched infront of me with a kinfe on my chest. "ANTI!" I yelled as I got up from my bed. "Vhat happened? I mean what happened?" I asked but no one was around. I sighed and covered my face. "These personalities are getting out of control." I said. I can still feel the pain.

I looked around and got up. I washed my face with cold water to wake up. "Ugh, what is going on?" I asked myself. I made myself coffee and sat on the couch. I heard a knock on the door so I got up and opened the door. "Goodmorning." Mjara said with a calming smile. "There's nothing good in my morning today." I said.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" She asked as she sat down with me. "Yeah, all of my alter egos were in my dream last night." I answered. "What did they do to you?" She asked. "Well, Schneeplestein was like healing me then Chase was helping too. Then there was a giant shadow that appeared from nowhere and shoved Schneep to the wall while choking him.

I tried to help Schneep but the shadow threw me away across the room and I fell to the floor. My body hurts so much. Chase ran out to get some help. Then Anti was there, I begged for help and of course he said no so we had a bit of an argument. He then decided to help Schneep then I was dead. But I woke up again seeing Schneep healing me again. He said rest, I said no.

Anti got mad then we fought, again. Chase entered with Jackieboy Man. But they were late so Jackie left then me and Anti continued to fight then he got mad so he shoved Schneep out of the way and glitched to me and stabbed me right at my chest then boom. I'm awake." I answered.