Chapter Nine (I'm Not Crazy)

"I'm just gonna buy noodles on the way, you want noodles?" Kane asked. I didn't mind her question and posted on Instagram since there's free data on my phone. I received a call from a random number and I wasn't on a good mood so I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked. "Hi! It's me! Kevin! I bought a new phone yesterday and I just had my new SIM. I just wanna say to have a safe flight. That's all. Bye." He said then ended the call. I received a text from Ysmael. 'Have a safe flight!' It said. Then I received another from Ricky. 'U.K will be great!' It said.

"Heh, everyone's saying goodbye." I said. "They'll miss you." My sister said. "Psh, since when did someone miss me?" I asked. "I miss you everytime you leave." She answered. "I know and I miss you too but I mean, a friend like a classmate and stuff." I said.

"Psh, don't worry." She said. Kane was back and she was holding two cups of noodles. She gave it to Hannah and then they ate. I got hungry too so I stood up but the speakers turned on saying that the our plane has arrived. I shrugged and then pulled my phone out.

"This is it. This is a goodbye to our home." I said. Ryzza was jumping around in excitement, my sister was just acting normal because she got used to it, Kane and Hannah were still eating and I was nervous of what might happen. It's my first time to be in another country.

I posted for the last time and turned my phone off. "Hey, are you okay?" Ryzza asked. "Yeah, I'm just nervous and excited." I answered. "Ahhh, that explains why. You are shaking." Ryzza said. I looked at my hands and they were shaking so much. We were finally in and my seat was near the window.

I don't like it because I get sick whenever I'm beside the window but I didn't care because I'll just sleep. I looked at my hands again and they were still shaking. I stared at it for a couple of minutes until I felt someone hold my hand.

It was warm and surprisingly it calmed me down. I looked and saw a guy in a familiar blue hoodie, he was like sleeping and he was facing the other direction so I can't see his face. Well, his warmth made me remember of someone. I quickly shoved it off and the "guy" appeared to be Kane.

I thought she was a guy at that point. I sighed in relief and just closed my eyes. I woke up seeing myself in pain, I groaned and saw that there was fire and people were screaming and some crying. I held my stomach where it was bleeding, I had no idea what happened.

The first person I saw was Hannah and she was unconscious. I forced myself to get up and walk towards her. There was ringing in my ear, I shook my head and shook Hannah's body to wake her up. I dragged her away from the plane and I saw Kane and my sister carrying Ryzza away from the plane too.

My voice was too weak to shout so dragged Hannah towards them and luckily they saw me. I let them stay at the runway and wait for the ambulance to come. We crashed on the airport, because we were supposed to be landing but there was strong wind opposing our way.

"Where are you going?!" My sister asked. "I have to help." I answered as I walked back to the plane. I could see the firetruck and ambulance in the distance but I still went back to the plane. I saw a child crying because he was stuck between the heavy metal. I ran towards him and pulled the metal away from him myself.

I put all my force in it because it was really heavy, as soon as I got it out, I carried the child away from the plane and assumingly his mother ran to me and took him. She thanked me and shook my hand, I smiled and went back. I saw a pregnant woman yelling in agony and no one was noticing her.

I went up to her helped her walk because her leg was already bleeding not because of the crash, but because she's gonna give birth. My eyes went wide and walked faster. I forced myself to scream and the ambulance finally came and they took her first. I ran back because I saw a lot of people needing help.