Chapter Eight (I'm Not Crazy)

"Hello." He said. I quickly got up and I bumped my head on my double-deck. "Ow!" I yelled while rubbing it harshly. "Are you hurt?" He asked with concern in his eyes. "I wouldn't be saying ow if I wasn't hurt." I sarcastically answered.

"Let me see." He said as he touched my head. "Ow! That hurts!" I said. "I wasn't pressing it." He said. "Your head's bleeding." He said. I gasped and ran to the mirror and touched the part where it hurts. I looked at my finger and there was some blood in it.

"We better go to the hospital." He said while grabbing my hand and we went out of my room. I saw my sister just watching tv and smirked as soon as she saw us holding hands. Ryzza was just playing with the dogs and feeding them.

"Where are you going?" She asked. "The hospital!" He yelled. "We can just wipe it and bandage it.." I whispered. "No! It can get worse!" He said. Looks like he can hear it..  "Of course I can! I have good ears!" He said. "You can read my mind?!" I asked. "Yes! Amazingly and unexpectedly!" He answered.

We were there in a glimpse and now it's starting to feel that this is really a dream. My mind wanted to move my hand and it moved. I'm in a controlled dream. "Vaughn stop." I said. "What?" He asked. "I'm ok now. It's not bleeding." I said as I touched it and no blood was there.

"Why are you here?" I asked. "I was just visiting you.." He answered. "Ugh, this is a controlled dream! Why are you in my head?!" I asked yelling. "What are you talking about?" He asked. "No! Why are you in my head! I hate you! You hate me! Why am I missing you?!" I keep on yelling.

"Dude, just admit it. I know you know that I was crying after the reunion. You felt bad. You heard that I saw yelling in agony and I was jealous with someone. You wanted to be with me. You are thinking about Leo." He answered as his face was morphed into Leo.

"What's happening?!" I asked. "I know you still have a huge crush on me. I know you're jealous of Mikaela because we got together. After lying for 20 years that you don't like me. You regret it." He said.

"I THOUGHT I ALREADY FOUND THE ONE?!"  I asked myself. I thought about going on top of a cliff and eventually falling. I felt my whole body fall and voices in my head were everywhere.

"Why are you thinking about us?"
"What is it with us?"
"You are trying to force yourself to forget him."
"We know you do."
"Forget about him."
"You're just a fan."
"He'll never be with you."
"He never will."

"SHUT UP!!" I yelled with all my might and I found myself back in my bed with 'Justice League' playing on my laptop. "What happened?" I asked myself. "Why did I scream?" I asked once again. I had a dream.. I can't remember.. I wanted to remember it so badly.

Was it a nightmare? I was thinking about someone.. Who is this someone? Why can't I remember him? What was his name? The credits were rolling on the screen and I quickly turned it off and my breathing was fast. I got a call from a random number but I answered it.

"Hey Mjara, it's Kevin. I got a new phone so I called. Maybe you won't believe me if I just texted you." He said. I looked at the clock and it was 2 am. "How are you up 2 in the morning? Aren't the malls closed now?" I asked. "Oh silly me." He said. High pitched laughter was heard and I quickly looked at my phone.

It was glitching. "Who are you?" I asked while I felt my hand shaking in fear. "The name's Anti. How could you forget me? Oh yes, I remember. You're forcing yourself to." He answered. "Anti?" I said. Flashbacks of him appeared but they were slowly fading away.

A man appeared in front of me with a gun on his hand. He was twitching and glitching everywhere. He then shot me in my forehead. "AAAGGGHHH!" I yelled again and I found myself back in my bed and now the clock says 10 am.