Chapter Five (I'm Not Crazy)

I quickly grabbed Mark's phone in the middle of his texting. "Hey!" Mark said. All I can see were glitches on his phone. I frowned and stared at his phone for not that long because Mark quickly snatched it back.

"What are you doing Jack? Are you sure your're okay?" Mark asked. "Your phone.. It's glitching." I answered as I pointed to the screen. "No it isn't, it's fine." Mark said. "Try to stop thinking about it and slap yourself." Mark said. I nodded and slapped myself really really hard that I might regret a little bit.

"I've been doing it already, I even punched myself earlier so I would stop hallucinate. I grew a black eye." I said. "That explains why." Amy said. "I'm gonna grab some ice for you." Amy said as she stood up and went to the fridge. "So, did you feel it?" Mark asked.

"Feel what?" I asked. "The gunshot." Mark answered. "Heck yes. It was straight up in my head and I really thought I was dead." I answered his question. "I wanna experience it for some reason..." Mark said to himself. "No, don't. I promise you. You won't like it." I warned him.

Amy came back and gave me ice. I grabbed it and gently pressed it on my eye. "That was one hella punch." Amy said jokingly. "Yes it was. I even dropped myself to the ground." I said smiling.

"But in all seriousness that really was one hella punch." I added. "Wanna play some Mario Odyssey? It's getting boring here." Mark said as he went upstairs. "Yeah sure why not?" I said as I followed him up too.

My POV

I drank my medicine and my headache was still there. I wanted to watch television right now but I'm not allowed. My headache went away when I ate a burger so I smiled and ran to the tv. I turned it on but it was glitching as heck. "What's wrong with the tv?" I asked.

"Hmm, just change the channel." Ryzza answered as she changed the channel. "I did, it's still glitching." I said. "Umm, it's fine already. Nevermind." I said as I saw it back normal. "I took your phone out and scrolled down through your pictures, why is it glitching?" Ryzza asked while holding my phone.

I grabbed it swiftly and looked at the images. I keep on swiping and all I can see were black images. It suddenly glitched me to an image saying A̢̦̠ͨlͭ͂w̝͐͑a̽̃̀y̪ͤ̈҉s̖͋ͪ͝͠ ̱͏̧w̦̫̋ͬ͘͜a̛̪̟͠t̯̂c̜͔ͮ̏́͘h̩̝i̵̛͙̽ͣnͩͮ͏̵g̬̤̿ͭ.͖̉̈́͘͞.

I threw my phone at the sofa with terror  and it glitched endlessly. I looked at the tv and I saw that it was glitching again and I could see Anti's face smiling while slowly slicing Sean's throat. It was getting hard to breathe so I looked back at Ryzza who was in a confused situation.

S̄̅h̊̈̀e̳͔̋'ͅl͙͋͢l̴ͪ͗͠ ̶̤ͩrͣ͒́͢eͅc̡̩̑̔́e̸̠i̵vͣ͠eͮ ̪̮̓i̴t̩.̵͇̖̍ͨ

I heard as my visions darkened and it went back normal but I covered my mouth in shock. I ran up to Ryzza who was already at the floor with blood on her throat. "NO! I ALREADY HAD ENOUGH! STOP!" I yelled as I saw him standing in front of me.

"Mjara? Are you okay? Are you sure you took your medecine?" I heard from behind. I blinked and found myself back at the sofa and Ryzza already in front of me. I looked at the tv and it was fine too. "I'm probably just traumatized." I answered.

O̷̷̥̯h̷͈̩ͣ ̷̸ͭ̽ã̷̵͕r̢̻̮ͧ͡ḛ̢ͪ̀ ̽͆͘͟y̛̠ͅo͒̀͢u̳̍̏́?ͪ

SHUT UP! I yelled in my thoughts and I grabbed my head and everything right now is agony. Nothing is revel to me right now. I can hear a high pitched laughter on my head and my breathing was unbearable. I looked at Ryzza and my visions were fading to color black.

I saw myself dead on the ground on top of Sean who was also shot on his forehead. I cried harder and I saw Anti looking at me, he stormed his way to me and grabbed me by my face shaking it very harsh.