Chapter Twelve (I'm Not Crazy)

"Wait, are you joking? Please tell me you are joking." I asked. "I'm not. I know you went to U.K and my doctor said I should travel there because my medicine is not back there at home. So I decided to call when I received the bad news." He answered. "What bad news?" I asked covering my mouth.

"I... I have.. Cancer." He answered. I knelt down on my knees and covered my face crying as soon as I heard it. "I'm so sorry to tell you this." He said while I can hear him sniffing. "Why?.." I asked in a cracking voice. Jack patted my back and gently hugged me. "I'm so sorry.. I didn't know how I got it. I don't even smoke." He answered.

"Please tell it's just a joke.." I said. "What hospital are you in?" I quickly asked before I can forget about it. "The Alexian Brothers Hospital." He answered. "I'm coming.. You idiot, what stage are you on?" I asked while getting my back and get up. "Stage 5." He answered. I cried more but I stopped and wipped my tears.

"WAIT. THERE'S NO.." I said before he started laughing. "YOU IDIOT! I WAS GONNA LEAVE THEN YOU JUST SAID THAT IT'S A PRANK?!" I yelled. "I'm so sorry! HAHA! I JUST WANNA SAY THAT I'M HERE TOO! HAHA!" He said. I ended the call and going back to them. "What happened? Why were you crying?" Jack asked.

"It was TJ then he told me he had cancer then he said it was prank." I answered. "I totally fell to it. He just said that he's here too." I added. "Who's TJ?" He asked. "Oh, he's a long time friend. He was my choir partner and we had a group of friends who were the comedians." I answered. "Are you gonna meet up with him?" Felix asked.

"Nah, I'll just meet up with him if he tells me so." I answered. "So, where were we?" I asked. I heard a rumbling of tummy beside me. "Guess Markimoo's hungry." I answered myself. "Hey, I can only call him that." Jack said. "Booper dooper." I said. He smirked and then we head to McDonald's.

"Wait, I just found out that McDonald's has instruments." Jack said. "Why would you say that?" Marzia asked. Jack blew the straw and it released a nice tone. "You invented a new instrument. What are you gonna call that?" Mark asked. "I'm gonna name it... Straw." Jack answered.

"Hehe, nice one." I said. "Alright, it's getting really bored. You guys wanna go skating? Just like the first time we met?" I asked. "Yeah, great idea. Since I'm a pro at this already." Mark said as he did his majestic pose. "Oh really? Let's see if you slip." I said as I got up. "Yeah right. Ask Amy about it." He said.

"He slipped." Amy quickly said. I raised an eyebrow at Mark. "Alright, maybe once.." He said. "Nope, ten." Amy said. "I'm gonna freaking.." Mark said but Amy crossed her arms smiling. "Nah, you're too beautiful to strangle. Such an angel." Mark said as he hugged Amy.

"Let's go." Felix said as he went out first. We then went to the skating rink. "Alright, I think I still know how." I said as I put the skating shoes on. I stood up and held on the railings. I calmed myself first and Alone played on the speakers. "🎶Try to find my way back home to you.🎶" I heard Sean sing.

I looked at him and his eyes were telling me that we'll dance. So I skated my way to him and he grabbed my hand. Right at the chorus, he pulled me and we skated around the rink. Again with the synchronization. "Gosh, do you even skate Mark? I thought you already knew." Kane said teasing him.

Mark slipped and me and Sean helped him. "Knew you would slip." I said. "Shut up! Felix pushed me!" He said. "Heh, he was so slow!" Felix said laughing. Amy pulled out her phone and we took a picture together. It was like the first time we met but now it was really real. "Tag me on your post." Kane said to Amy.

"Yeah sure. What's your account?" She asked. "Ckkane2405." Kane answered. "Okie dokie." She said. "Don't forget to tag me too!" Felix said. "Yup." She said. "Me too!" Jack said. "Ok Jackaroo." Amy said. "Me three." Marzia said. "Yep cutiepie." Amy said. "And I'll never forget you." Amy said looking at me. I raised an eyebrow but understood seconds later.