Chapter Three (I'm Not Crazy)

"Put what down?" I asked. "The knife." He answered. I looked at my hand shocked, the knife slipped in my hands and there was a deep cut on my palm and of course it was painful. "Aagghhrr.." I hissed in pain.

Jack quickly grabbed my hand and ran to the sofa. "It's bleeding a lot." Jack said while I can see his eyes concentrating on my hand with concern.

"What were you thinking?!" He asked. "I don't know how it got there.." I answered. He bandaged my cut surprisingly gently and then I lowered my head in shame.

"Hey, you alright?" He asked. A tear just dropped on my face but Jack wipped it with his thumb. I looked into his ocean eyes and I briskly hugged him tightly. "I miss you.." I said.

He hugged me back and I started crying on his shoulder. "Hey, it's ok.. I'm here now." He said patting on my hair. "Hey, let's go and have fun with the others." He said gently pushing me away from him. I smiled and wipped my tears using my sweat shirt.

I nodded and stood up while Jack prepared his things. I was alreadyressed and surprisingly he has a car. "Do you have a liscense now mister?" I asked. "Nope, but again. They won't notice." He answered. I shook my head in disagreement and took the car keys.

"I'll drive this time." I said. "Aawww, but I wanted to!!" He said as he was trying to reach the keys but I was blocking him. "What's your excuse?" I asked. "You have a cut on your hand!" He answered. "I can manage it with one hand." I said smirking.

"You're not a good driver!" He said. "Hey, I passed the driving lessons and I got an A+!" I said. He stopped reaching for the keys and he pouted. I crossed my arms because I know that he's just playing with me. But he just walked past me so I felt bad for him.

"Look, I just don't want you to get arrested. " I said while resting my right arm around his neck. He quickly grabbed the keys and ran towards the car. "You bastard!!" I yelled as I started to chase him.

He's so fast! I stopped running and decided to walk since I'm already near the car. Jack formed a please position and pouted. I laughed and nodded so he jumped in exitement and turned it on.

I sat right beside him and wore my seatbelt. "Seatbelt." I reminded him. He smiled and buckled up. He sighed and concentrated on the road. "First time?" I asked. "Nope, I'm not just that good." He answered.

"What about last time? You drove properly." I said. "Last time we were slow, I don't wanna go too fast either." He replied. "You know what, let me drive instead." I said. "Hey! That's just your excuse so you could drive!" He said while crossing his arms. I smiled and got out of the car and went into his side and opened his door.

"You can't drive if you're worried and not concentrating." I said smirking. He pouted and got out so we exchanged places. "Now, where to?" I asked. "They're at the cafe." He answered.

"Where's the cafe?" I asked myself. "Ha! You don't know where! I should drive!" Jack interrupted. "Making excuses, be my GPS instead. " I said as I started driving. When I saw the cafe, I heard a belly rumble. "Looks like someone's hungry for food." I said.

"Hungry for death you mean." A high-pitched voice said. I quickly turned back and saw Anti twitching his head and glitching out. "What do you want Anti?" Jack asked. "As always, taking over you." Anti answered. "No Anti, not now. We're eating pizza with the others. " I said.

"Can I come?! I love pizza!!" Anti squeled. "You can come if you promise not to scare the people." Jack said. "Fine. Just please order pineapple with it!" Anti said. "Aghh, nice thinking dude." Jack said. Mark was waiting so I waved hello to him so he waved back.

Jack also waved and Anti but as soon as Mark saw Anti he stopped waving. I parked the car and we greeted Mark who was still in shock. "Do you guys know who's with you right now?" He whispered to me. "Don't worry, he's also hungry." I answered.