chapter 2

Diane's POV
"All right, does anyone have questions?" I said as I erased the writings on the board. "Ms. Lee? I have a question." Said a student. "Uh yes? Jovanna?" I said. "Well are you and mr. Liao .... Together now?" Asked Jovanna shyly, "ayieeeeeeeee!!!" Said the other students, "Well umm, yeah, we got married for like 2 months ago." I said. Silenced filled the room while the students are absorbing the words that their teacher said... (Ringg!!!!)" Oh I guess its time for your chinese classes.... Umm goodbye class." I said as I walked out of the room. I saw Phabien waiting outside the room and smiling at me
"Wh-what?" I said, "Oh nothing, its just that your so beautiful when you stare at me like that." Said Phabien,
"Heh, alright. Oh BTW you better be honest about it when you go inside this room okay?" I said. "Huh? Why, is something the matter?" Asked Phabien confusedly. "Oh its nothing but a few questions from your students, okay bye Phabien im gonna be late." I Said as I waved goodbye.

Phabien's POV
"Hmm I wonder what she's talking about." I thought as I waved goodbye then opened the door.
"Liao老師!!!!!!"(a/n: btw 老師 means teacher in chinese in case you other readers dont really know chinese hehe) the students screamed. "Why didnt you tell us that you were married to Miss. Lee?!!!" Said a student.
"Wait does that mean that we don't get to call Miss Lee "miss" anymore?" Said another student. "Yeah! Yeah! It should be hmmmmm, oh! Mrs. Li Liao!!" Said another student. "Hmm yeahh I agree on that one!" Said the whole class.

Narrator's POV
"Phabien was getting flooded with all  the questions his student were asking him until he decided not to discuss for one day just to answer all of his student's questions until the bell rang."

"But Phabien did'nt know that Diane went to her class late just to see his reaction on the students"

(Time skip to dissmissal)
Phabien's  POV
"Whew good thing that was over." I thought as I walked to the faculty.
"Phabien!!!!!!!!!!" Shouted someone. "Huh? Who's that?" I asked as I slowly opened my eyes to see that it was Diane. "Diane? What's wrong?" I Asked. "Umm we have a meeting today so I will be coming home late, so you should go home without me, you can take the car, I'll just commute." Said Diane. "Oh, its okay but I won't be taking the car, I'll just commute, I can't let anything happen to you again after all those kidnappings, don't worry, I'll be fine." I Said  as I rubbed Diane's small bruise mark on her cheek. "Oh, umm okay I guess you'll be fine because you always commute when we have late meetings." Said Diane. "That's the spirit now go to that meeting, you'll be late, bye." I Said. "Bye Phabien, see you later!!!" Said Diane.