chapter 12

Diane's POV
"All right! Are you two ready for the suprise?" I asked Phabien and Twinkle. "Yeah!" Said Phabien. "Meow!" Said Twinkle. "Okay then, let's go to the car!!" I said as I marched off. "What?" Asked Phabien. "We're gonna get to the suprise by car." I said. "Ohhh okay, well give me a sec. I'll pack my things." Said Phabien as he ran inside the house. "Okayyy!!! Twinkle get in here." I said. "Meow meow!!" Said Twinkle. "Twinkle let me teach you how to dance!" I said while turning on the radio. "Meow!" Said Twinkle as she is listening to the song. "Here you should first get the beat in your mind." I said as I started dancing. "Meoww!!" Said Twinkle as she followed. "And you just let the music control your moves." I said as I danced. "Meow meow meow!!" Said Twinkle. "hey I'm back, sorry for the wait!" Said Phabien as he barged ib the car. "It's okay, come Phabien, join our mini-dance party!!" I said while Twinkle and I are dancing. "Yeah all right." Said Phabien as he entered the car. "Well Phabien, show me some moves!" I said. "Meow meow." Said Twinkle. "Ummm okay." Said Phabien as he started dancing. "Wohoo that was awesome!! Where did you learn to dance like that?" I asked. "Umm highschool." Said Phabien. "Really?!!" I asked. "Yeah, oh should we get going?" Asked Phabien. "Oh yeah I totally forgot." I said while starting the car. "You know, you could be forgetful sometimes and I'm the one who got amnesia haha." Said Phabien. "Haha yeah, but I know you'll always be here to remind me everything." I said while driving.
(Timeskip to 30minutes)
"All right! We're here!" I said. "Umm what is this place?" Asked Phabien. "Meow? " Said Twinkle as she sniffed the new place "all right Twinkle, what do you smell?" I asked. "Meow meow." Said Twinkle. " Yep that's right, since Twinkle is a cat and Phabien and I loves cats. I have decided for us to go to..... CAT CAFE!!!!!" I said. "Woahh!!! Yayyy!! Thank you Diane!!! I love you so muchh." Said Phabien as he spun me around and kissed me all over the cheeks. "Meow meoww!!!" Said Twinkle as she jumped on me and licked my face. "Awww, I love you too Twinkle, now let's go inside." I said

Heyy guyssss hahahahaha maganda ba yung storyy?? Well si beansighx mag pupublish ng new book ng "US" pero version nman nya, she is so awesome for starting this whole Diane and Phabien series. Haha
Thx for the support and I lab u all 😘😘😘