chapter 24

Diane's POV
"Am I in a dream?" I thought as I woke up in the auditorium as the other teacher- pairs slow dancing. "I was asleep in the faculty because I felt tired." I thought. "Hey Diane, welcome to the teacher's christmas prom." Said Nelson as he came with Jennicca. "Oh hi Nelson, where's Phabien?" I asked. "Oh, didn't you hear? He's been kidnapped by some big guys dressed in  black." Said Nelson. "What?! And you all just did nothing!" I shouted. "Woah woah woah. Calm down Diane, there was nothing we could do, after all. Your her girlfriend." Said Nelson evily. "What? What do you mean?" I asked. "oh nothing, I just thought that you two will always be together and be there for each other but now he's gone and you're still here?! Hahahaha." Said Nelson as he laughed. "Why are you saying this to me?!" I asked terrifiedly. "It just felt right to me, to tell the truth that you are useless." Said Nelson as all the other teacher's laughed. "No no no no!!"

"Noo no!" I said as I woke up. "Diane! What's wrong?" Asked Nelson and Phabien as they ran up to her. "It was all a dream?" I asked. "Sh shh it's fine, I'm here and always will be." Said Phabien as I noticed that I started crying. "Diane? What's wrong, why are you crying?" Asked Nelson as he patted my back. "Well, in my dream I was in the auditorium because there was a teacher's christmas prom, and I was looking for Phabien then Nelson and Jennicca came and I asked Nelson where Phabien is, and." I said as I started crying again. "Diane? And what? What did Nelson say?" Asked Phabien. "H-he said that you were kidnapped by some guys and I yelled at him for not doing anything and he said that I was useless and couldn't do anything to get you back." I said as I sobbed. "Woah, I said that?" Asked Nelson. "It's okay Diane, it's just a dream, it's all fake okay?" Said Phabien as I started to calm down. "Ye-yeah and I will never say that to you, you're my best friend and I will do anything to support you." Said Nelson. "Heh, thanks." I said as I sniffled and they both hugged me. "Oh by the way, I got your lunch, I heard from my student's that you git sick so I brought you some congee and noodles for us to share." Said Phabien as he smiled at Nelson. "Thanks, I love you." I said while hugging him. "I love you too and always will." Said Phabien.

Heyyy guysss. Sry tlga na di ako naguupdate ng madalas ahh, its just na may school na ulit after sem break and sobrang marami project and lapit na rn exams sa english so sryy tlgaa. 😅😅 Thanks for the support and understanding lab u all

Comment, like, vote. 😘😘
~klarcho😎😎