chapter 5

Short recap:
"Phabien Li Liao, you've got a lot of explaining yo do."I said darkly. "Oh great" said Phabien as he facepalmed

Phabien's POV
"Look I can explain Diane, just please, calm down." I said as we walked to our car."calm down?! You're telling me to calm down?! Who would even calm down after someone just witnessed that?!" Said Diane. "I've never seen Diane like this before, I guess I should just wait for her to calm down." I thought as Diane ranted all the way until we got home."Diane I'm sorry." I said getting tired of her ranting."I'm sorry okay? Its just that I really wanted to take you there since we met but I just can't because of Ellie okay? Listen, I don't like Ellie too but I just can't say that because.. I can't." I said feeling a little bit better. "Did that calm her down?" I thought as I stared at Diane's frozened shocked figure.
"Diane, I love you very mu-"I said as I was paused with a kiss.

Diane's POV
"Who does that girl even think who she is huh? I should just call her a whore for hugging you like that" I said to Phabien. I just kept ranting all over until "Diane I'm sorry." Phabien screamed. "I was shocked because it's the first time I've seen Phabien raise his voice like that" I thought. "I'm sorry okay? Its just that I really wanted to take you there since we met but I just can't because of Ellie okay? Listen, I don't like Ellie too but I just can't say that because.. I can't." Said Phabien. "Woah! Did he really feel that way? I said that it will be fine but now I'm angry at him? No, not Phabien, I'm angry at Ellie" I thought as I listened to him. "Diane, I love you very mu-"Said Phabien as I ran and kissed him before he could finish his sentence. "Shhh, I love you to Phabien its just that, I don't want to lose you again. When I got kidnapped by Nelson, I felt that I was never going to see you again, I was really scared until you rescued me. It's just that you're my hero and I never want to be alone again" I said as I pulled from the kiss then started crying a bit.

Phabien's POV
"I was really suprised that he feels about me this way, I'm her HERO" I thought while smiling. "It's okay Diane, I will never leave you, I promise." I said as I held up Diane's chin and kissed her again

Woahhhhhh!!!!!! Supriseeee hahahahaha. Di nyo na expect yan noo?? Nagalit si Diane kay Elliee hahaha
May war na yata yan ahh
Hope u like itt😘😘