chapter 32

Diane's POV
"Ahhhhhh, I killed you, how are you alive!!!" Said Ellie as she ran towards me but luckily Nelson shot a dart at Ellie's leg and fell. "Well why don't I tell you right now." I said as we kept a distance from the fallen Ellie. "How?" Asked Ellie. "Well what you exploded wasn't the car I was in." I said. "What? Ugh those stupid henchmen, useless, useless." Said Ellie as she punched the floor. "but if it was not our car then whose is it?" Asked Phabien. "I think it's a random car that has the same style as ours." I said. "Heh, looks like you lost Ellie now it' time to go. Nelson, are you done." Asked Jennicca. "Yep, the police are coming in 15 minutes." Said Nelson. "police?!" Said Ellie in fear as she took out another remote and took off her jacket. "Ellie, what are you doing?!" I asked with horror as I saw her body full of bombs. "This remote will set off all the bombs in this warehouse and including these ones on my body, to get rid of filthy evidence. Like you." Said Ellie as she pressed the button. "30 second's left before detonation." Said the computer. "Hahaha there's nowhere to run now." Said Ellie as she pressed the remote to seal all exit's. " Noo, we're trapped." Said Nelson. "No wait look." I said as I pointed to the hole in the wall that we came in earlier. "Hurry!" Said Phabien. "15 seconds left." Said the computer. "Hurry. Come on!" Said Nelson as he lead us all out and ran as fast as we can away from here. Boommm!!!! "Was that the explosion?" I asked. "Yeah, come on." Said Phabien as we came back. "Well, she was right, everything did explode." Said Jennicca. "Wait, what's that?" I asked as I pointed at something under the debris. "It's a bear." I said as I scanned it until my eyes fell on a name tag. "Ellie Andrews." Said Phabien. "Hey look the police are here." Said Nelson as we both nodded and explained to the cops about what had just happened.

Guyssss 
Thx for the support and lab u all😘😘,
Comment. Like. Vote.

~klarcho😎😎