chapter 10

Phabien's POV
Since Diane's still not home, I will decide to cook dinner for two. "Maybe Diane will like.... Hmm, fried fish?" I Asked Twinkle. "Meow meow." Said Twinkle. "Okay, fried fish it is." I said while preparing the pan and the ingredients.
(Time skip to 7pm)
"Whew, finaly done." I said as I finished preparing dinner. "I'm home!!" Said Diane as she barged in the door. "Hey, welcome back! How's the meeting?" I asked. "Oh it's fine, Nelson got scolded for talking too much, hahaha." Said Diane as she laughed at the memory.

Diane's POV
(Flashback)
Sr. Villaverde, the head of the english section is discussing on what we are about to discuss for next week until Nelson got bored and started talking with me. "So Diane how are things on at the house?" Asked Nelson. "Well it' fine, we have a pet cat now." I said. "Really? What's her name?" Asked Nelson excitedly. "Twinkle haha." I replied. "Awww how cute, think that I could meet her sometime?" Asked Nelson. "Um I'll ask Phabien about it hahaha." I said. "Oh, okay. Can I bring my girlfriend with me too? Call it like a potluck." Said Nelson. "Ok I'll just text you if Phabien agrees. "Ok I-" said Nelson until he was cut off by sr. Villaverde. "Nelson, please be quiet, you are disturbing our meeting." Said sr. Villaverde. "Oh sorry sr." Said Nelson with his head down as all the other teachers are laughing.
(End of flashback)
"Hehe, anyway can Nelson and his girlfriend come over next week for our first potluck?" I asked Phabien with puppy eyes. "Okay." Said Phabien. "Oh thank you so much! That's why I love you." I said as i kissed his cheek.
"Yeah I love you too, anyway dinner's ready! It's fried fish." Said Phabien as he led me to the dining room. "Oh Phabien, this looks delicious!!" I said admiring the food on the table. "Yeah! Because it is." Said Phabien with a smirk. "Pshh wipe that smirk off of your face or I'll wipe it off for you." I said. "Oh really? How?" Asked Phabien as he's still smirking. "Like this." I said as I kissed him, wiping his smirk off just like that. Silence filled the room. Even Twinkle was quiet because she was sleeping. "I told you I'd wipe your smirk off." I said as I left Phabien shocked and I was ready to eat until Phabien kissed me back. "mhmm." I said as I let go of the kiss and we stared at each other for 2 minutes. "Shall we eat?" Asked Phabien. "Sure, I l could eat" I said as I patted my tummy.
(After dinner)
"Mhmm, that dish surely hit the the spot, thanks Phabien." I said. "Your welcome, I'd be happy to cook more food for you." Said Phabien, "sure and maybe some time I can cook for you too." I said. "Ok, oh yeah! I almost forgot your suprise." Said Phabien excitedly. "Oh yeah I forgot too haha is it about Twinkle learing new tricks?" I asked curiously. "Yeah, let's start now!" Said Phabien proudly

Hey guysss haha sry to stop at a cliff hanger haha para may feels nmann
Sarap pla magluto si Phabien eh and magmemeet na rn ulit sila Nelson with her gf and Phabien with Diane hahaha
Thx for the support lab u all😘😘