chapter 34

Phabien's POV
(2 years later after the death of Ellie)
"Hey, didn't you say that we will have a potluck with Nelson and Jennicca?" I asked while we were watching TV. "Yeah, totally forgot.. again hahaha." Said Diane. "Should we remind them again?" I asked. "Yeah! I'll call them later." Said Diane. "Mommy!!" Said a girl that was about 5 years old. "Yes Rose?" Asked Diane. "Star scratched me!" Said Rose. "Aww let me take a look." Said Diane. "Meow." Said Twinkle with 2 baby kittens, Star and Moon. "It's all right Rose, it's just a mark. You need to be careful with Star and Moon because their still kittens." Scolded Diane. "Now, say sorry to Star." I said. "Sorry Star." Said Rose "Meoww." Said Star as she purred on Rose's leg. "Awww. Come on cat's let's go play!" Said Rose as she ran upstairs in her room. "Their smart, just like Twinkle." I said. "Yeah." Said Diane. "I'll call Nelson now." I said. Ring ring!!! "Hello?" Said Nelson. "Hey Nelson, wanna have a potluck with Jennicca and Nikka?" I asked. "Yeah, since Nikka and Rose has not seen each other for days. I think it's time for a little reunion, don't you think?" Said Nelson. "Yeah, tomorrow at 7pm okay?" I asked. "Sure! Bye!" Said Nelson. "Bye!" I said as I hung up. "Well? What did he say?" Asked Diane. "I think he forgot too but he said that he will be coming tomorrow at 7pm with Jennicca and Nikka." I said.

Diane's POV
(Timeskip to tomorrow at 7pm)
Ding dong! "Oh their here, I'll get it!" I said as I ran and opened the door while Phabien set up the food. "Oh hi guys!." I said. "Hey Diane!" Said Nelson and Jennicca. "And hello there little Nikka." I said as I crouched down and pinched Nikka's cheeks. "A-auntie!" Said Nikka as she removed my hands from her cheeks. "Awww sorry, it's just that your so cute! Alliah's in the living room watching TV, why don't you suprise her." I said. "Yayy!! Thanks auntie Diane." Said Nikka. "Where's Phabien?" Asked Jennicca. "Oh he's in the kitchen preparing the food." I said as I pointed in the kitchen. "Oh! I'll help!" Said Jennicca as she walked inside. "well Nelson, come in!" I said as I led him in. "Why thank you Diane." Said Nelson as he playfully bowed then we both laughed. "Hey guy's the food's ready." Yelled Phabien. "Oh ok coming!" I said. We all chatted about all the things and gossips in school and followed up the old memories while
Rose and Nikka played with Twinkle, star and Moon. (Timeskip to 8:30pm). "Well guys I think we better go now, it's already late." Said Nelson. "Oh yeah sure, stay safe okay?" I said. "Yeah thanks." Said Jennicca as we all hugged each other then left."see you next potluck okay?" Said Phabien as we watched them leave. "Definitely!" Said Nelson as we waved goodbye. "Bye auntie Diane, Bye Uncle Phabien, bye Rose, bye Twinkle, star and moon. See you next time!" Said Nikka as they left.
And that is the end of the story.

Guysss tpos na rn yung US. Thank you all so much for reading this book and supporting me all the way.
I would like to thank Bea for some ideas ,
And thank you
廖老師(Liao lao shi) and Ms. Lee for reading this because we wouldn't have made this story if it weren't for you guys😂😂

U all should read my friend's version of this book. Her name's Beansighx and she has supported me all the way.
Here' the link 👇👇
https://my.w.tt/UiNb/9EENX96TpI

Till next time.
~klarcho😎😎