chapter 14

Diane's POV
"Where's Twinkle?" I asked. "Over there, playing with the other cats." Said Phabien as he pointed to the other side of the room. "Aww so cute, looks like she blends in just perfectly." I said as I stared at Twinkle. "Excuse me miss, your order has arrived." Said the waiter that suddenly popped out. "Gah! You scared me haha, ok just place it here." I said. "Oh, my apologies miss." Said the waiter as he placed our food on the table. "Thank you." I smiled at the waiter while the waiter just nodded and climbed back down. "Well Phabien, dig in!" I said as I began to eat my carbonara. "Mmm this is delicious!" Said Phabien. "Yeah it is. Next time we'll come back here again." I said as I continued slurping my noodles. "Yayyy!" Said Phabien childishly as he ate.
(Timeskip to 2 hours later)
"Hey, kitty, where did you go?" I asked as I kept looking for the kitty. "Meoww." Said the cat as I grabbed it and hugged it until I heard a camera flash. "Aha I finally got the perfect moment hahaha!" Said Phabien as he showed me the picture. "You look like you're choking the cat haha." Said Phabien as he pointed at the picture. "Hmph, it's just so cutee. Don't judge me!" I said while I pouted as we continued to play with the cats until. "Customer's of the cat cafe, we will be closing in 5 minutes." Said the speaker. "Awww why so fast!" I whined. "Ummm we've been here for like 2 hours now and it's already 8pm" said Phabien as he looked at his watch. "Hmm, but it didn't feel like it's been 2 hours since we kept playing with the cats to pass the time." I said. "Yeah so we should probably capture some memorable moments befor the cafe closes." Said Phabien. "Okay, let's do it!" I said.

(5 minutes later)
"Attention customer's of the cat cafe, we will now be closing so please don't leave any of your belongings and thank you for staying with us tonight, we will open tomorrow at 11am for you to have another cat-tastic day, thank you and good night." Said the speaker. "Okay let's go now, Twinkle!!" I shouted getting the attention of 2 Twinkle's. "Meow?" Said the 2 Twinkle's. "Oh no, which is which and they both look the same." I said.

Dun dun dunnn hahaha cno kya dyan si real Twinkle, I mean the Twinkle na pet nila Phabien and Diane hahaha. Find out in the next chapter.
Thx for the support and lab u all 😘😘