chapter 15

Phabien's POV
"oh no, which is which and they both look the same." I said while slightly panicking. "Oh maybe we could find out who's who with the tricks we taught her." Said Diane cleverly. "Yeah, you're right. Now, Twinkle sit!" I said as I threw a treat in the air that both of them caught. "Whatt? The other one knows it too?" I said panickingly. "Shh Phabien, it's okay, there's still one more trick that will surely show our Twinkle." Said Diane as she patted my back. "Ye-yeah! All right, Twinkle! Play dead!" I said as I placed two treat's on the floor to see which is our Twinkle. "Meoww?" Said The first Twinkle as she smelled the treat and ate it as the other one did the same. "Now let's see who will play dead." I thought. "Me-me-meowww." Said The 2 Twinkle's as they stumbled and played dead. "Wh-what? The other one knew it too?" I said. "It's okay Phabien, there's one more trick that I taught this time hehehe." Said Diane as she turned on the radio. "All right now, Twinkle! Let's dance!" I said as I started dancing. "Wait a minute, Twinkle can dance?" I asked. "Yup, we were going to suprise you back at home but since it is needed, I decides to suprise you now."  said Diane as she saw one of the Twinkle's dancing. "Yup, that's our Twinkle."  said Diane as she pointed to the one on the right. "Twinklee!!! We finally found you! I should put you on a cat leash sometime." I said as I carried her and patted her head while she purred at me. "Yeah! Now let's go home, I already payed for the bill." Said Diane. "Yeah! I'm tired too so let's go home." I said as I patted the other cat's heads as farewell.

Diane's POV
(In the car)
"Whew! That was quite a day wasn't it?" I asked. "Yeah it was the best day of my life with you and Twinkle." I said as I looked at Twinkle who was sleeping in my arms. "Heh, looks like she was tired too from all the fun." I said as I felt my eyes becoming droopy. "Yeah, it looks like you need some rest too." I said as I kissed Phabien's forehead like a mother. "Ye-yeah, go-good ni-night Diane." Said Phabien as he went to sleep. "Now, let's go home shall we." I said as I started the car and drove away.