chapter 22

Diane's POV
"Achoo!" I sneezed as I drank the hot water from the faculty. "Diane, are you sure you're alright? You've been sneezing since we got here. Maybe you should go to the clinic." Said Nelson. "Okay." I said as I sniffled and walked to the clinic. "Achoo!, Doc? Can you please check me up? I've been feeling a little hot." I said as I entsred the clinic. "Oh good morning maam, now will you just sit down and I'll check your temperature." Said the doctor. "Well how is it doc?" I asked. "Hhmm it seems like you have a little fever. Here drink this to lower it." Said the doctor. "Oh okay." I said as I took the medicine and shuddered from the taste. "Okay maam, you look fine now, just wear a jacket or something to keep you warm." Said the doctor. "Okay thabk you doc." I said as I left then went back to the faculty. "Hey Nelson." I said as I checked his desk. "Hmm he's not here? Maybe he already went to class, I'll just tell him later." I thought as I gathered my things and went to class. (Timeskip to 7:45 in the classroom) "good morning class!" I said as I entered. "Good morning Mrs. Liao" said the student's (a/n while I was writing this. I thought like should it still be Ms. Lee or Mrs. Liao. Well since their married already. I can't stop laughing at what the students call Diane 😂😂) "well class take your seats and open your books to page 95." I said while sneezing. "Maam are you sick?" Asked one student. "Just a little bit." I said. "Maam, you should tell liao老師." Said the other students. "No, it's okay. I'm feeling better already." I said while snifling. "No your not, your still sneezing." Said one students. "Okay, now let's read the story In your books together." I said. (Timeskip to 9:30) "all right class it's time for recess. Goodbye." I said. "Goodbye and thank you Mrs. Liao" said the class. "Get well soon maam." Said the other students as I left and went back to the faculty. "Diane! What did the doctor say?" Said Nelson as he ran towards me. "Well he said that I have a little fever but I drank some medicine and I feel better." I said while smiling. "What, really? we should tell Phabien." Said Nelson. "No, it's okay. I can't always let him worry about me. I can take care of myself." I said. "Oh okay." Said Nelson.

Short Nelson's POV
"It's not like that Diane, you need to take care of yourself and that's fine by me but, Phabien care's for you like he's your family that will sacrifice everything for you. And that's how much he loves you." I thought as I watched Diane sneezing a little bit then sat on her chair and fell asleep.