chapter 31

Diane's POV
"Hello? Phabien?" I said as he answered the phone. "Hello.... Diane." Said Ellie darkly. "Ellie! Let go of Phabien this instant." I said. "Hmm let me think... No! You took Phabien away from me and now you will suffer." Said Ellie as I heard something click. "Noo! Diane get out of the car no-" said Phabien as he was stopped by something then. Boom!!!! "Hahahaha goodbye Diane!" Said Ellie as she laughed.

Phabien's POV
"No! You took Diane away from me and now you will suffer!" Said Ellie as she clicked the remote that sets off the bomb. "Nooo! Diane get out of the car no-" I said as I the henchmen covered my mouth then. Boomm!!!! "Hahahaha goodbye Diane!" Said Ellie. "No, no, no, no, she can't be gone. That Ellie is going to pay." I thought darkly as I pushed the henchman away from me and took out my cutter from my pocket and cutted him enough to let go of his grip and punched him on the face until he was knocked out. "B-boss ru-run!" Said the henchman as he fainted. "Wo-woah Ph-Phabien, what are you do-doing?" Asked Ellie terrifiedly. "You killed my one true love and now you will pay for everything." I said as I slowly approached her. "No st-stop pl-please." Said Ellie as she smirked then suddenly other henchman grabbed me and dragged me away from Ellie the beated me up. "You really thought that I only have one henchman? Well that's impossible since some of them are the one's who robbed your house." Said Ellie as she looked down at me. "I-it's all connected, you are the one behind this after all. How will you understand that I never liked you even if we were friend's before." I said as I looked at Ellie stopped moving. "So even after all this, even if I told you my feelings, you would say no." Said Ellie as she took out a knife. "No, no please." I pleaded. "Well since your a burden to me now I guess I have to kill you since you know too much." Said Ellie as she kneeled in front of me and was about to stabbed me until. Crashh!!! As the walls broke to reveal Diane, Nelson and Jennicca. "Diane! Your alive?!" I asked forgetting the moment where Ellie was abiut to stab me. "Yes I am and stay down." Said Diane as Nelson and Jennicca came in front of Diane and shot tranquilizer darts at the henchmen. "You, but how? I exploded your car." Said Ellie as she stared at the trio while I slowly escaped and ran to Diane. "I thought I lost you forever." I said as I hugged her tightly. "Never, I will never leave you." Said Diane as she heard Ellie screaming.

Guyss lpit na endingg r u excited? Me too. Hahahaha thx for the support and lab u all😘😘
Comment,like, vote

~klarcho😎😎