Chapter Two

AdamsWonu I dedicate this chapter to you dear, for being the first person to vote and comments on MTVS😘

Suzy

After dinner was taken, it had always been my daily routine whenever I was around to bath Emmanuella and Emmanuel before going to bed except that, Emmanuel sleeps early and sometimes, all I do is change his clothes and just carry him to bed.

I quickly rubbed my face with soap as it helped my face look smooth and clean. Emmanuella would always look at me and once asked me why I rubbed soap on my face.

"Mommy, why do you always rub soap on your face?"

I couldn't help but smile. She was always that curious about everything I do. I decided to give her a reply to save myself from answering that again. "The reason is, Mommy's face will be fine." I said it in a way she would understand. So whenever she had the chance to be with me, she would use her hand to rub my whole face and would smile at me. "See Mommy's fine face." That would always bring a smile to my face.

I parked the whole plates, cups, and spoons we used to the kitchen. I dumped everything inside the zinc, and immediately went back to the kids. Emmanuella had already removed her clothes running around the house naked. Even when so many people were around, whenever it was time for her to bath, she never cares. As a mother, I had to keep telling her till she stops the habit.

I couldn't find Emmanuel and without anyone telling me, I knew he was somewhere sleeping. Bringing out their pyjamas, I heard Emmanuella splashing water on her body. Not taking a look, there was no doubt she had wasted the whole water.

"Mommy, the water is so cold," Emmanuella came out in a rush.

I just looked at her. "Who asked you to use the water?" I stopped what I was doing. "Just go back and let's wash your face. Emmanuel and I will use the hot water."

She was not moving. "No. Mommy don't wash my face. I'm doing my own fine face."

Fine face?

I didn't get what she was saying at first.

"Mommy, like your own."

Oh! I smiled. These children are full of surprises. They always want to imitate what you do. I tried to look for words that would convince her action.

"Don't you know is not good for small girls like you. Your face will not be fine."

She looked sad. "Really! But Mommy let's test my own first."

I couldn't laugh. Seriously! She sounded so serious. Now I really do not know how to convince her. Before, I would have dragged both her and Emmanuel to do what I wanted from them. But Victor had told me several times not to force my actions on them or shout at them.

Trying not to drag her to the bathroom, I calmed down and decided to use the new style I just learnt. "See, Mommy will not play with you again." I had to sound so childish, rolling my eyes. "And I will not buy you juice when we are going to church tomorrow."